62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Your eCommerce site vs my Targeted Traffic, 85% for you vs 15% for me…
Hello fellow BBHF members,

I am a Canadian Innovation Consultant, based in Eastern Europe.

I also have my own IT team in Czech Republic and a Call Centre in Ukraine.

One of my partners has just developed a very wise platform/service to promote e-shop products.
His algos can turn any and all products from an e-shop into high converting ads, then they skillfully hunt the internets and show the ads to people which are actually in the process of searching for similar services and goods. It all happens in real time and on Auto Pilot.

Right now this partner is still not sure how to price his service, so I get to use it for free for a short time and meanwhile I made a deal with a big advertising network from whom I will purchase a big quantity of ads at a reduced price…

So my offer is simple : if you have an e-shop where you sell products, or an eCommerce site with services (like dental, real estate, vacations, I.M. offers etc), then you just PM me the URL. If I feel like this is something worth investing, I will get back to you with simple instructions. It takes only 2 minutes to set ourselves up and I will start sending you this targeted traffic within 24 hours.

I have budgeted 40 000$ of my own money for the first month, so I will accept up to one hundred JV partners and I intend to send 400$ of ads the first month to each JV partner . After 14 days of operation I will contact you to discuss the results. If all is OK we keep going. By the end of 30 days I will expect to get back my investment plus a small part (15%) of the extra profits generated by my traffic. By profits, I mean your extra revenues minus your cost of goods sold and my advertising cost.

This will be explained in details later... You have nothing to lose for trying,...

The first 2 weeks will be free if you (or I) choose to stop our JV collaboration.

I will provide you my skype and Viber IDs for more info, if you PM me the URL of your eCommerce site before.

Kind regards
10-10-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Your eCommerce site vs my Targeted Traffic, 85% for you vs 15% for me…
PM me or skype me ...benjifranks007
10-16-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Your eCommerce site vs my Targeted Traffic, 85% for you vs 15% for me…
You can pm me and we can do a test. I have a eccommerce website.

36.gif