64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Youhosting reseller
Hi guys i know many of you guys hate the word Youhosting. But wait listen to me once and then shout at me. Ok so i was just browsing about Domain reselling and Reseller Hosting. I noticed the price of most of the popular plans available from famous companies. Ok so i thought lets start with Reseller hosting and add Domain reselling later.

Note: I have no experience in these reselling whatsoever. The part that worried was most of the basic plans are about 50-100gb(disk space) per month and about 200-400gb bandwidth and they charge around 20$ which is around Rs.1200(I'm an Indian). So to start with i would need atleast 250$ if i plan to start this as a business(Hosting charges, Seo charges,domains etc etc).

So i thought ok why not join in the Youhosting reseller program. Play with those packages, understand what the users want,know where to invest money and time since the Youhosting packages are free and i could also get a free VIP package. So this would give me some valuable experience. Also since i'm offering free hosting customers won't bash me wit horrible reviews.

So i thought i could offer three packages.
1) The basic free one( maybe around 10gb diskspace,100gb bandwidth ...)
2) A economy plan( 20gb disk space,500gb bandwidth etc..) Charge maybe $18 a year.
3) The interesting one. A good dedicated wordpress hosting, i would install their wordpress account, install the basic plugins they'll need, a free CDN, backup softwares, Security softwares etc) (unlimited disk space,bandwidth etc etc)I could also give them a paid theme for free as a bonus. But i wont be hosting this account on Youhosting instead on a good host(external) maybe something like WP-Engine or Hostgator or Synthesis so that these sites perform really well. I could charge maybe $39 a year and charge a setup fee of 20$. So this could make me some real money.

I also thought i could also offer some value added services. Like partner with a SEO company in BBHF and offer them SEO for a cheaper price(because i may send them lots of orders so they could give me a higher discount and this discount becomes my profit and their cost per lead for me). I could also offer services like moving them from their old host, cleaning their site from malware. I could also offer to build websites to my customers for maybe $100 and one year contract for basic ones or charge higher.

So would this be a good idea guys? What do you think guys? Are the prices right? Is everything ok? Any suggestions?
09-29-2014, 12:47 AM
RE:
No replies guys? c'mon some help me.
11-01-2014, 08:52 PM
RE:
Hi Mr. Ashwin.

Does the basic free one is still available with you?
11-01-2014, 10:06 PM
RE:
Ashwin youhosting pe time waste na karo. Agr investment kr sakte ho to soch samjh k kro
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]

31.gif