35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2014, 04:07 PM
YouTube algorithm changed. Is it really?
Hello, I was ranking videos and I have quite few on first page of G and tube.
Usually I go for a big keywords and everything works fine by using few k views, likes and backlinks the more the better.
But recently all new videos that I uploaded ending up around page 10 of YouTube not even G and not moving. Does not matter how much backlinks I build. Links are indexed.

Possible reasons:
To many back links to fast. ( Using around 3-4 k per day in different platforms GSA Etc)
Duplicate content ( Using Videos that's already on Youtube)
Not enough views, comments, likes

Angry I am stuck trying to figure problem.

If anyone can help or facing similar issues please do not hesitate.
If you did not noticed any changes and algorithm is the same, please post so I will look into an issue in account etc.
01-28-2014, 08:36 PM
RE:
Hey

I did some split testing on 6 different videos.

Sended google plus, views, likes, backlinks..

I've found out that the video I only sended backlinks to with GSA was ranked fairly high in youtube. Which I found strange because I thought that backlinks only counted for Google rankings. The videos I sended only views, likes, or even google plus.. didn't change a lot in rankings.

The video I did it all to ranked highest. So now I will first send backlinks, then views and likes.. Google plus I don't think it helps a lot in rankings.

Cheers
MrGustaaf
Have an awesome Day!
01-28-2014, 10:22 PM
RE:
Use gsa, it works pretty well for me. Also with tiers is better, maybe you don't see fast results but if you go on first page you will stay there for a long time!
01-28-2014, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 11:27 PM by Vitaliy.)
RE: YouTube algorithm changed. Is it really?
(01-28-2014 08:36 PM)mrgustaaf Wrote:  Thanks for encouragement. How many links do you send with GSA ? Do you have certain schedule (amount per day)?
(01-28-2014 08:36 PM)mrgustaaf Wrote:  Hey

I did some split testing on 6 different videos.

Sended google plus, views, likes, backlinks..

I've found out that the video I only sended backlinks to with GSA was ranked fairly high in youtube. Which I found strange because I thought that backlinks only counted for Google rankings. The videos I sended only views, likes, or even google plus.. didn't change a lot in rankings.

The video I did it all to ranked highest. So now I will first send backlinks, then views and like.. Google plus I don't think it helps a lot in rankings.

Cheers
MrGustaaf
02-01-2014, 11:03 AM
RE:
I also use GSA for my videos backlinks. There is one very interesting moment in the process. When I start a backlink campaign, next day or two my video or disappears or falls down to nowhere in youtube rankings. I continue with gsa and also add some socials and suddenly after 4-5 days the video BANG!!! appears on the first page from nowhere. And after week it disappears again. After 1 month it will stay stable on 1st page. It is known as "Google Dance" and it was typical for older google ranking algorythm before panda and penguin changes. It also confirms the theory that youtube is running under the old google ranking algorythm. As for me, last week I do not see any important changes in my ranking process. One of my videos just disappeared today from 2nd position to nowhere so I hope it will appear again tomorrow or the day after.
26.gif
03-04-2014, 02:44 AM
RE:
It's all about delivering fake views and having a very bad link profile. Things are changed a bit, you need to act smart now, just use variations in the Anchors.
03-04-2014, 10:53 AM
RE:
coool yeah good algorithm

16.gif