25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2013, 03:58 AM
You think it's a good idea?
Hey guys I've got a small idea and I'm working on it to see if it works or not.

Since I'm only at the first stage which is keyword research and market analysis I came here to expose you the idea and ask you what you think.

Basically I noticed that there are a lot of websites in different niches based on english language. What I made is this, used market samurai to make some research on some niches (quite popular) and I noticed that in my language the #1 spot is occupied by a website with "seoc" 60.000. Other stats: daily exact searches around 2000, main competitor age is 2 years, his backlinks are less than 100.

There are thousands of articles in english for that niche so I could only pick a few and translate them personally (I'm doing it right now).

The only bad thing I can think about is that I won't be able to promote clickbank stuff because is in english but I could promote a lot of things from amazon or ebay. What do you think? Will it worth the effort or english market is better even if it's harder?
07-09-2013, 03:31 AM
RE:
It's what the owners of Market Samurai do :).
07-10-2013, 08:20 PM
RE:
May be Google trace you when Google release Language update at that time Google hits you and make your ranking down.
07-12-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: You think it's a good idea?
(06-14-2013 03:58 AM)asphyxia Wrote:  Hey guys I've got a small idea and I'm working on it to see if it works or not.

Since I'm only at the first stage which is keyword research and market analysis I came here to expose you the idea and ask you what you think.

Basically I noticed that there are a lot of websites in different niches based on english language. What I made is this, used market samurai to make some research on some niches (quite popular) and I noticed that in my language the #1 spot is occupied by a website with "seoc" 60.000. Other stats: daily exact searches around 2000, main competitor age is 2 years, his backlinks are less than 100.

There are thousands of articles in english for that niche so I could only pick a few and translate them personally (I'm doing it right now).

The only bad thing I can think about is that I won't be able to promote clickbank stuff because is in english but I could promote a lot of things from amazon or ebay. What do you think? Will it worth the effort or english market is better even if it's harder?
Send me a PM with your language and the niches you targeting. Maybe we could do a JV.
07-14-2013, 10:21 PM
RE:
Hello friends,
This is just what I need idea too. Great I finding everywhere have been the last few months? I need an idea. Thanks! I am gonna bookmark this thread, thanks for share. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
63.gif

35.gif