19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2014, 07:48 PM
You're stealing long time members of other BH forums..
... seriously. Your forum here is taking members away from other reputable black hat sites.

That being said, I'm glad to be part of the community here!

I just looked and have been an active member at one of the other forums since 2008 (and d*** near shat myself ... that's over 6 years, and where did the time go?!)

Some interesting facts about your new member:

- I could most likely survive on Budweiser and Pizza Rolls for the next 20 years (hell, it worked the last 6, and I didn't even notice)
- I am not a full time internet marketer, however it does represent a substantial part of my income
- I am not rich monetarily, per se, but I'm not hurting - I'd rather be comfortable and live stress free (not that you cant be rich and do the same d*** thing ..)
- I am a certified personal trainer in the US (despite the Bud and Pizza roll reference above)
- I own and operate a few small businesses in my area, over an array of niche markets, including running a martial arts studio, a multimedia development firm, and an advertising agency. Online, I focus on building niche content sites, information products, and affiliate marketing.

Some skills I have to offer would include:

- Assistance with media development and design
- Mobile development
- Conceptual marketing strategies
- Very basic programming knowledge (my knowledge of programming is limited to web-based applications, and to a lesser extent, databases)
- Very basic "nulling" or "ripping" skills. I have a tendency to find products and information that is seemingly impossible to find, not because I can "hack" better than anyone else, because I can search more efficiently and effectively than most.

I think that about sums up my quick intro,

Glad to be here, and let me know if I can be of any assistance to you or the community.

Cheers

--Octane--
aka. itsa11aH0Ax
05-22-2014, 08:47 PM
RE:
welcome to BBHF.. :)
05-22-2014, 08:51 PM
RE:
Welcome to BBHF.
05-22-2014, 09:37 PM
RE:
Hi octane,

Welcome to BBHF, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
05-22-2014, 09:57 PM
RE:
Welcome to the BEST black hat forum, You have seen how the rest do it, now try the Best ;)

Cap ;)
49.gif
05-22-2014, 10:51 PM
RE:
Welcome to Best!! BHF
05-22-2014, 11:01 PM
RE:
Welcome to bbhf. Most of us are on the other sites too but you will soon see why we call this one home
05-23-2014, 12:02 AM
RE:
Welcome octane!

Come as guest;

Become a friend;

Stay as family!! Cool

Enjoy your stay,

MY5T
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
05-23-2014, 12:29 AM
RE:
Appreciate the welcome everyone, looking forward to being an active member and asset to the community!
05-23-2014, 12:33 AM
RE:
shoot this haha ^^ , i thought you were someone from the warrior forum , anyways welcome and enjoy your stay :D
8.gif

47.gif