21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2016, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 05:49 AM by jenn64.)
RE: Yellow Pencil v5.3.5 - Visual CSS Style Editor
License code required
07-12-2016, 07:31 AM
I was going to buy this,but it seems that even though you can back up all the changes that have been made using it to the database...if you need to deactivate the plugin in order to troubleshoot conflicts,it seems that your 'live' site will revert to how it was before any/all changes that had been made via YP!

I tried to get clarifiaction on this issue on their support site,but it is impossible to do so,unless you have bought it!

Rather naff support,IMHO:(

Microthemer retains ALL changes... if you need/want to deactivate/delete the plugin for whatever reason:)

I may well be wrong,but I am very wary of plugins,and the havoc that they can inflict on a site.

Can anybody clarify things regarding this plugin please?
08-01-2016, 02:18 AM
v5.4.1 is out
08-03-2016, 03:21 PM
After customization copy the code to your custom.css file or child theme. Then deactivate the plugin, you save some loading time. After all you don't need it once you are done with whatever customization.

(07-12-2016 07:31 AM)RickUK Wrote:  I was going to buy this,but it seems that even though you can back up all the changes that have been made using it to the database...if you need to deactivate the plugin in order to troubleshoot conflicts,it seems that your 'live' site will revert to how it was before any/all changes that had been made via YP!

I tried to get clarifiaction on this issue on their support site,but it is impossible to do so,unless you have bought it!

Rather naff support,IMHO:(

Microthemer retains ALL changes... if you need/want to deactivate/delete the plugin for whatever reason:)

I may well be wrong,but I am very wary of plugins,and the havoc that they can inflict on a site.

Can anybody clarify things regarding this plugin please?

53.gif