17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Yahoo Site Explorer is now dead
Well it's been merged to Bing Webmaster Tools, which is 10 times worse.

PROS:
$50 free promotional ads on Bing

CONS
Losing my ability to check for links count

I guess I'll be moving to opensiteexplorer for links report from now on.

Any other suggestion guys?
Top-notch SEO Company - Backlinks Services - Professional - Fast Delivery - Cost Effective - Backlinksgod.com
12-18-2011, 12:40 AM
RE: Yahoo Site Explorer is now dead
Yes buddy it is a big drawback but what can we do. Google has also changed its ranking and seo factors. Webmasters have to face a lot of new competition.
12-18-2011, 01:54 AM
RE: Yahoo Site Explorer is now dead
yes,is dead is is great for us,will be a bit harder for spammers to check every site backlinks ,HA HA
01-03-2014, 05:25 PM
RE:
Hi all. I think best black hat forum is best forum to SEO.
01-04-2014, 04:30 PM
RE:
You can use Backlink Miner , a one click solution to get all the backlink data you need. Just enter the URL and you will get all the backlinks data, it is way better than Yahoo URL explorer. As it get all the backlink data from different sources such as ahrefs, majesticSEO (all the big backlink data sites) and also opensiteexplorer. It gives you a big overview of all of your backlink data. This is my personal method to get all of the backlinks without any problems, and sometimes I used backlink miner to get all my competitors' backlinks and replicate the backlinks from my competitors. Backlink Miner is second to none.

Here is the screenshot of backlink miner as you can see it is quite easy to use too. Just insert the URL and press ok and you will get all the info about backlinks you need to know.

[Image: indexe3.jpg]

Best regards.
46.gif
++ Reps would be appreciated
01-04-2014, 05:12 PM
RE:
Here, guy is giving best Yahoo Answers software for FREE!!! Plus Free video how to use it. Awesome!!!
http://www.mysupergenie.com/4u/Ynicher
01-10-2014, 12:43 PM
RE:
hi all. good luvky too you

44.gif