8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2022, 07:06 PM
Y2mate to download Youtube videos / podcasts
Hi all,

If you enjoy listen to podcasts but want to be able to listen to them whenever, wherever you want and / or save some videos / podcasts that are shared on Youtube before they are removed due to copyright infringement there are some nice online Youtube video downloaders available.

My favorite is Y2mate : https://www.y2mate.com/

There, you can download the video either with various MP4 quality levels (1080p, 720p, 480p, and so on) or just download the audio MP3

Sure, there are some ads but you can rid of them if you use a good adblocker (I use UblockOrigin and it works perfectly).

I find this Youtube downloader very useful particularly for downloading podcasts in the MP3 format to listen them later.
When one of my posts brings value to you, please add some reps to my profile. I'll appreciate, for sure.
05-22-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Y2mate to download Youtube videos / podcasts
Our service has been discontinued as of August 1, 2019.

Thank you all.

Y2mate team
05-22-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: Y2mate to download Youtube videos / podcasts
(05-22-2022 06:09 PM)strada Wrote:  Our service has been discontinued as of August 1, 2019.

Thank you all.

Y2mate team

I don't know why such message may appear (traffic overload, local access restriction, ...) but hopefully Y2MATE is currently (May 22nd 2022) online and working.

If you still see this message, you may try to reach y2mate through a VPN or try again few minutes later. It's worth to find out.
When one of my posts brings value to you, please add some reps to my profile. I'll appreciate, for sure.

39.gif