77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-18-2020, 03:35 AM
Wp Automatic and Walmart Affiliate Question
I just signed up at Walmart and reading through the rules it says you cannot post to social media.

I am running the WP Automatic plugin and it is autoposting to my website and then hootsuite posted one of the walmart posts to my page.

Does anyone know if this is against walmart affiliate rules or is it okay because it was not a direct post to walmart. But instead to a post on my blog that they would then have to click on to get to walmart. Will walmart see the traffic from my FB page or from my website?

Thanks for any help I do not want to get kicked out of the walmart program. :)
04-21-2020, 03:21 AM
RE: Wp Automatic and Walmart Affiliate Question
If the traffic come from social media to your website then i dont think its against but what they not accept is from social media directly to affiliat link
05-01-2020, 05:28 AM
Quote:But instead to a post on my blog that they would then have to click on to get to walmart.

Not to worry here. Traffic will be directly from your blog, walmart will not know that they were redirected from FB unless someone at Walmart starts analyzing cookies of everyone. That being said, Walmart ad being posted on FB is against their rules but if it looks like a post for your blog, that's alright.
06-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Don't worry about it, it is not directly related to walmart and the post is on your blog so I don't see any reason why they would have a problem.
07-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Thanks Everyone! Much Appreciated.
12.gif

16.gif