62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: Wish to have found here earlier!!
@break: True. So here is a real deal! :)

@Soleil: LOAD of load of materials are waiting for u ;)
04-20-2011, 05:06 PM
wish there is an installment package (say, $5 a month for 10months) for becoming VIP here instead of paying $50 all at once... or pay $5 for first 2 months and then pay $40 to become permanent VIP (after we start earning with whatever we found in the VIPs here...) just some thought by someone being very broke and got ripped recently...
anyway, it's great to have all VIP out there in one place here...

Heart
04-20-2011, 06:35 PM
(04-20-2011 05:06 PM)tr30 Wrote:  wish there is an installment package (say, $5 a month for 10months) for becoming VIP here instead of paying $50 all at once... or pay $5 for first 2 months and then pay $40 to become permanent VIP (after we start earning with whatever we found in the VIPs here...) just some thought by someone being very broke and got ripped recently...
anyway, it's great to have all VIP out there in one place here...

Maybe $20 for 3 months. that makes it $60 instead of $50.

By the way, all is up to admin to decide, and if the decision is to raise the $50 to $100 or whatever value, than it's better for u guys to upgrade fast.
04-21-2011, 05:05 AM
Hope i'm VIP soon.
But I don't know if I gonna be accepted.
Just wanna say this forum is awesome :D
04-21-2011, 06:15 AM
(04-21-2011 05:05 AM)xXTITANXx Wrote:  Hope i'm VIP soon.
But I don't know if I gonna be accepted.
Just wanna say this forum is awesome :D
i did not rejected anyone else yet so far. All deserved chances to become supervip.
Anyway, regarding the monthly payment suggestion, if ADMIN will make it monthly instead of lifetime then it's all the lost of everyone who already donated and become supervip for LIFETIME.
Come to think of it why make it monthly if we already make it LIFETIME. And come to think its unfair to others who already donated and supervip's for Lifetime.
I knew reason why others want it monthly was that for them to TEST how being SuperVIP and second was to save money.
The $50 donation for you to become SuperVIP was really really cheap already since it's a ONE-TIME payment only. and its for LIFETIME. If you gonna ask me, this is my personal opinion $50 was worth the money if i'll be the one to decide i will even make this $100 to $300 since the stuffs you will get was all worth the money. ADMIN and Staffs of BestBlackhatForum made it possible that you will get all the vip stuffs from different Top VIP forums. So ALL in ALL you come to get it all in one section already and it's only here. And ADMIN were adding and keep on adding and adding TOP V.I.P. forums to be ripped. I am pretty sure that you will enjoy being a supervip's. Trust me. It's worth the money. Cool
35.gif
04-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Support Lala statement..

-- from a overwhelmed member ;)
04-26-2011, 10:47 PM
am hoping to win Lala's contest so i can be VIP. but really, all those other VIPs are rip offs for sure.

there is this VIP that is like $200 and they tell you that they can not guarantee the site will be there the next day. in their vip section they sell you softwares to use with xrummer for even more money. they also sell xrummer video for like $500! you become vip to buy more stuff. wow talk about people making serious money online!
62brokenheart black hat, just break a few rules 62brokenheart
04-26-2011, 11:05 PM
(04-26-2011 10:47 PM)judith Wrote:  am hoping to win Lala's contest so i can be VIP. but really, all those other VIPs are rip offs for sure.

there is this VIP that is like $200 and they tell you that they can not guarantee the site will be there the next day. in their vip section they sell you softwares to use with xrummer for even more money. they also sell xrummer video for like $500! you become vip to buy more stuff. wow talk about people making serious money online!

I'm wishing you all the best for that.. but anyway my advise on you was do NOT go with those sites cause it DOES not guarantee 100% will it work. it might work a days but not that for long.

5.gif