72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Wikipedia is Fu-king Stupid!
you have no right to criticize wikipedia as it is most valuable site.if u have any problem then do not use it.
04-29-2015, 01:02 AM
Well guess what bub? Wikipedia isnt holding the business end of a shotgun against your temple forcing you to use it. Don't like that they request donations? Well...don't f*cking use it. I don't mind advertisements myself, but I can understand their stance on the matter. I love the service they provide so I have issues donating 50 bucks every year. They don't want to appear biased towards advertisers and they don't want to disappoint their users. For the record...if you really did have banner blindness you probably wouldn't be crying about their donation request, would ya? ;)
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
10-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Man, they have position and you have to respect them) So, take it easy.
07-23-2017, 03:19 PM
google F***
08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
You don't deserve to critize wikipedia. If you don't like then use this "Ublock" hope this prevent from your blindness and $3 is not a big deal rofl.
45.gif
08-09-2017, 02:18 PM
(07-23-2017 03:19 PM)shekhar496 Wrote:  google F***

Biggest spammer and stupid I personally feel is google and its blind fu**ing peoples work out there. they are stealing every data from your computer..using it for their own purposes.
wiki is gem of internet

28.gif