9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-25-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Why is this Wonderful Forum Being Destroyed?
I am glad we are able to voice our opinions and talk about this.

I have to say I am a fan of the lock system, I am not a fan of how it is being used/abused since it was implemented.

Here is the point of the lock system from Direct Download:
Quote:Lock system is MERELY and INTENDED for "Fast Deleted Shares" or files that was too large and are meant to be protected or a shares in which a sharer or an Uploader think that it's a "HIGH RISK" of being deleted fast.

I can understand that and am behind you 100% with what this system is intended for. What I do not like is it is being used on almost every new thread/download/share whatever is being posted. I figure it has been used properly maybe in 5 - 10% of the threads that I have seen it in. Everybody has been using it. I rarely see a new thread that it is not in.
Personally I think they are using to jack up their thanks/rep totals. Which I do not want to see this turn into BHW, where members gain thanks/rep just rip them off down the line. I have already seen "trusted" and "contributor" members share "dangerous" things on here.

Also, Direct Download said it takes 50 posts before it goes to page 2. Which that is great, but it is a pain in the ass to have to skim 50 posts to find 1 relevant one. That is not being lazy.

Like I have said, I like what the system is intended for, but it has been over abused since it was implemented.
04-26-2012, 03:15 AM
I like the idea of giving thanks and posting anything. I think the lock system will encourage those who are not experienced to giving thanks. This will become a good trend.

But I also have the opinion that lock system should be avoided for SuperVIP members. I know Direct Download said that it is unlocked in SuperVIP area. This should be extended to normal threads too. I think this will also encourage others to upgrade to SuperVIP.
04-26-2012, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 02:07 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
UPDATE:
>> Old thanks data was been converted to likes data.
>> New thanks system is been created that doesnt force users to post reply in order to unlock hidden content
>> Member can just press thank button WITHOUT the need for the reply.

How to implement this?
Simply enclosed it with LOCK TAGS.
The html format for this is
[Image: hidey.png]

or

Simply click the LOCK icon
[Image: lockcn.png] on the editor.
[Image: addprotect.png]

IMPORTANT Note:
After clicking or pressing the THANK You button.
Please REFRESH your browser so that hidden content or protected link will appear or show. Thanks.

Read UPDATE here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-UPDATE-How-To-DO-Link-s-Protection-Attachment-s-Protection-Content-s-Protection

Thanks.
Closed

31.gif