34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-21-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: White Hat SEO
Better all of you write a new out of this blackhat forum. Not in this sub-forum
09-26-2018, 10:59 PM
I have heard so many good things about White hat SEO but i have not used this.So, i have no idea about this.
09-28-2018, 09:58 PM
White hat SEO is really great platform for processing SEO. You can also try this one without any hesitation.
10-15-2018, 02:52 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference between black hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Because i really want to know about it.
11-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Asking about whitehat in whitehat forum. Do anthing on the right place.
54.gif
12-18-2018, 03:00 PM
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their website. Also called Ethical SEO.
01-06-2019, 12:16 AM
(12-18-2018 03:00 PM)wondoshoes Wrote:  In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their website. Also called Ethical SEO.

Write about whitehat in whitehat sub-forum. Do anything on the right place.
02-05-2019, 10:37 PM
White hat SEO is the body of approved search engine optimization tactics designed to increase a website's position on a search engine results page (SERP).

Tactics for improving a website's placement in search results include:

-Ensuring that the title and URL include important keywords.
-Adding sufficient relevant keywords to text on the page -- but not keyword stuffing.
-Adding links and buttons that will draw a reader deeper into the site.
-Featuring links to social media accounts and interacting with users in those accounts.
-Posting video content.

57.gif