51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-28-2015, 12:19 PM
RE:
Question Malice, what would you say is the best seo tool hands down?
03-28-2015, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 05:53 PM by kafirbaz12.)
RE:
Money Robot is more like magic submitter and senuke. GSA is cheaper and better technology
A crack version of senuke is better than Money Robot. In addition they are too expensive and never have an interesting discount, despite the original price is in euro as they are located in Roumania. They should give a 50% discount in USD
03-28-2015, 05:52 PM
RE:
(03-14-2015 01:32 AM)mrpelage Wrote:  I'll have to say Money Robot is better. Email the owner directly and he'll give you a free month of the full software. Once you use it, you'll be addicted! So d*** simple it's ridiculous. You have to have hma vpn $20 a month to use it effectively. I have GSA also and use GSA to blast links to my Money Robot links. The thing I like most about Money Robot is the way it allows you to build diagrams depending on your level of competition. There are preset diagrams but I prefer to build my own. 3 high competition diagrams and ranking for medium keywords in about 30 days to using my money site. Money Robot is $497 or $67 monthly but cheaper because you don't need all the crap needed to run GSA effectively. Also Money Robot has a simple to use interface no learning curve and no tutorials needed, set and forget. I usually run it on my desktop as I let it run overnight and hma vpn usually changes the ip address for every new web 2.0 created or site created. I also use my pbn's with it and just added about 10 to use as web 2.0's since Wordpress is one it's easy using self hosted pbn's. Most effective backlinking software to your money site period. I also use instant link indexer for quick indexing. Spam the heck out of the links with GSA. Both tools work great together but I could live with just Money Robot.
Thank you for this in depth review!

I'm about to buy GSA SER and Captcha Breaker.

But I will look at Money Robot once I make money w/ GSA!
03-29-2015, 09:40 AM
RE:
GSA is not successfully full cracked here, but MoneyRobot has been successfully cracked here, then GSA is better than MoneyRobot, if someone can successfully full cracked and share on this LOVELY forum. Heart Love

Just Kidding. Tongue Lol
DON'T JUST BE A LEECH!

[Image: source.gif]
03-30-2015, 10:59 PM
RE:
How can you compair socket based tool and just a great tool?

MR software - never doubted.
54.gif
"Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers."
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
11-10-2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Which one is good MoneyRobot or GSA?
thanks for the reviews, does anyone have a MoneyRobot lifetime licence for sale
01-28-2021, 06:10 PM
SEREngine is a real deal these days and it's allowing me to create tier 1 backlinks with gsa ser these days.
03-25-2021, 08:01 PM
(03-30-2015 10:59 PM)CCCP Wrote:  How can you compair socket based tool and just a great tool?

MR software - never doubted.

Are you serious ? Have you ever used Money robot and GSA >You cant even think about it why . With GSA you can do anything ..but not with Money robot where they only post again and again for their own PBN networks. There was 30 domains (web2.0s ) and its been hit by google
04-05-2021, 04:00 AM
GSA for sure! it is a PITA to scrape the engines for new links, i use https://www.url-extractor.xyz/ then fire them into GSA, you should see some results.

40.gif