48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Which one is good MoneyRobot or GSA?
I want to build tier 1 backlinks for money site. So, is GSA good to go or should I bet on MoneyRobot?

Thanks in advance!
11-21-2014, 01:23 AM
RE:
I never use moneyrobot. So i prefer GSA, it can do many type of BL.
11-21-2014, 05:19 AM
RE:
GSA is a great product, I use it often.
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
01-28-2015, 04:56 AM
RE:
I'm using GSA too over my Offshore seo vps that has opportunity to install GSA in my own way!
02-03-2015, 11:36 PM
RE:
I think GSA is better then Moneyrobot
72.gif
03-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE:
I'll have to say Money Robot is better. Email the owner directly and he'll give you a free month of the full software. Once you use it, you'll be addicted! So d*** simple it's ridiculous. You have to have hma vpn $20 a month to use it effectively. I have GSA also and use GSA to blast links to my Money Robot links. The thing I like most about Money Robot is the way it allows you to build diagrams depending on your level of competition. There are preset diagrams but I prefer to build my own. 3 high competition diagrams and ranking for medium keywords in about 30 days to using my money site. Money Robot is $497 or $67 monthly but cheaper because you don't need all the crap needed to run GSA effectively. Also Money Robot has a simple to use interface no learning curve and no tutorials needed, set and forget. I usually run it on my desktop as I let it run overnight and hma vpn usually changes the ip address for every new web 2.0 created or site created. I also use my pbn's with it and just added about 10 to use as web 2.0's since Wordpress is one it's easy using self hosted pbn's. Most effective backlinking software to your money site period. I also use instant link indexer for quick indexing. Spam the heck out of the links with GSA. Both tools work great together but I could live with just Money Robot.
03-14-2015, 01:37 AM
RE:
get the crack senuke, and you're done. if you are lazy, get some automatic captcha.
03-14-2015, 07:43 PM
RE:
Money Robot is no doubt one of rarely used but most effective software for DAS (Domain Authority Stacking) it can rank almost anything and when mixed with PBN it is killer :)
03-27-2015, 11:12 PM
RE:
There is a feature in Money Robot that allow you to add sites. Just add abut 5-10 pbn's and build those links as tier one and build links to your pbn's.
03-28-2015, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 12:37 AM by Malice.)
RE:
If you have to choose between the two I would go with GSA.

GSA is an EXTREMELY powerful must have tool for link building. I have tested Money Robot Submitter and I can honestly say Im just not all that impressed with it. While testing it I ran into several errors and it would stall or freeze while creating accounts. I tested this on two computers and made sure the software was updated and still had those errors. I also don't see what Money Robot Submitter can do that other SEO software cant do, at least not enough to justify the huge price difference. The only good part about it was its interface. If you NEED something that looks pretty and dosnt take much effort to figure out I guess that is a plus. That is just my opinion after testing it out for a month, but I know some of my friends have a copy and swear by it. Bottom line, if you need to choose between the two, I would go for GSA. While there is a fairly steep learning curve to be able to use it properly and successfully it is much more versatile software and a fraction of the cost.
18.gif
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.

64.gif