51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Which article Rewriter is best?
I use 4). The Best Spinner and is the best i can say.
12-13-2015, 12:08 AM
With a manual rewrite, SpinnerChief is the best free spinner. Yes, it's FREE.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-15-2015, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015 02:53 AM by elenisofikiti.)
(11-15-2015 11:43 PM)Venomservers Wrote:  im using spinrewriter and would stick to this as always updated
Hey. Me too. I'm using Spin Rewriter https://www.spinrewriter.com/?ref=18ce9 (aff link).
I've tried every software on the market. Spin Rewriter is the best! Read my review here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Neve...t-creation
Op, You may sign up for a 5-day trial, and test it yourself.
Perfect 10
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
12-15-2015, 03:38 AM
TBS for me. I used to offer article writing in fiverr years ago and TBS was my secret weapon to churn out unique articles in less than 2 minutes. Of course I spend hours, sometime days spinning the seed articles on word/sentence/paragraph level. It's a job done once and you keep selling the same articles over and over. Eventually got tired of it and quit :)
12-15-2015, 05:14 AM
There was a similar thread a while ago entitled "What is good Article Spinner and where i can get it..?", and my comments were as follows;

I might be unintentionally biased, but I do have Lifetime Membership to SpinRewriter.com, which I regard as being real top-tier, based on the quality, uniqueness and most importantly, the readability of the articles I put into the program. I have tried all the others including TheBestSpinner, WordAI, and SpinnerChief, with sometimes dubious and nonsensical results.

Writing is my passion, and I have Diamond Level Expert Author status on Ezinearticles.com (PR6), which is arguably, the most renowned article writing platform in the world. My personal profile page here has PR2, which is indicative of the link juice linked to this site, whilst I also have 250+ articles in 44+ different niches.

Please PM me for additional advice on Article Spinner options to enable you to make an informed decision, and possible assistance with article writing. I most certainly do not want to hog this post, neither be in violation of any protocol issues, because I really adore and treasure BBHF as being the authentic BEST among it's peers.

To me therefore, it is all about taking an informed decision, but it is equally essential that you "try before you buy".

Regards.
58.gif
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
12-15-2015, 07:24 AM
I really like multiblogger
01-20-2016, 05:05 AM
I can suggest you a free article spinner i used and got better as a free. It is Free Article Spinner. I don't know what's your requirement , but i think it'll be helpful.
If you found my opinion valuable, I will appreciate if, you add some Rep+ for me.
Give some Rep+ if it helps. Thanks
01-31-2016, 04:59 AM
I am in lovin with Wordi it is very easy and nice user interface.
07-12-2018, 05:17 PM
I am currently using The Best Spinner. This is so easy to work with it and it spins the content with a great result. I am happy with that.
07-14-2018, 03:01 PM
Most complex structure in the universe - Your Brain
14.gif

23.gif