6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2015, 03:42 PM
Which article Rewriter is best?
Hello Folks,

I was just wondering about article re-writer software to use for my website. When i went on search to find something which suits my needs then it blowed up my mind. Every single Article Re-writer software claims that they are the best and all of them are having great reviews on the bottom of the page. So finally i decided to ask Gold mine People who uses this king of software and have purchased one of this.

1) Spinner Chief

2) Word Ai

3) Spinchimp

4) The Best Spinner

5) X-Spinner
11-02-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Which article Rewriter is best?
The only one of those that you have listed that I have actually tried myself, is The Best Spinner. And the one I use now, is Spin Re-Writer, which i think is probably the best of it's kind, for both quality of spinnning, and also ease of use. There is no "thousands of different features" to get you confused, it's just a few simple settings, and away you go. And you can also get a free 5 day, full features trial to see if you like it or not.
11-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Word AI - Too expensive for what it offers. Plus they nickel and dime you beyond the initial costs, imposing monthly limits to how many articles you can spin using their best spinning algorithm. Feature wise, it's entirely web based and there aren't many options or settings to choose from at all. It's not good for hand spinning at all because of this. Their auto spinning algorithms produce better results than the competitors, but still not good enough to use on your money sites, so that kind of negates paying so much for their service.

SpinReWriter - Another web based tool. It's much better than WordAI for hand spinning and offers more features overall so you can choose between hand spinning and auto spinning, or some hybrid of the two. It's also priced much more competitively, with a simple annual subscription cost. But it has some significant flaws too which make it frustrating to use. It's database of synonyms has a bunch of misspelled words and it often suggests words in the wrong tense. Because of this, you can't really rely on it's auto spinning because you then have to clean all these up in your spun articles, otherwise it becomes a bit of a fingerprint of sorts that you're spinning your content. Their auto spinning is OK, about as good as WordAI, but you can improve upon it further by building out a list of negative words for it to ignore and not replace. Another annoying flaw with Spin ReWriter is that you can only save one article at a time to come back to and finish spinning. Numerous times I would be hand spinning a 1000+ word article which was taking me hours, and I would save it only to come back and find it had disappeared for some unexplained reason. In terms of file management, the tool just simply lists your previously spun articles in chronological order, you can't really group and organize them as you would with a desktop application just saving the files directly to your computer. Also in terms of spinning, it's not particularly good for spinning entire sentences or paragraphs, mainly just word by word. It can do nested spinning, but it just doesn't do it great - especially if you are trying to hand spin with it.

The Best Spinner - This wasn't my first choice when I finally bought one of these tools, but it's my current favorite. It's not perfect, but it's much more feature rich. and it's the least expensive of the three if you look for some discount offers online. Unlike the other two, it offers multiple workflows for spinning your articles, so you can choose from several to find one you are the most comfortable with. It also gives you more options to customize the synonym database to your liking, so you can improve its auto spinning. I like that it makes it relatively easy to create nested spun articles. I generally start by spinning at the sentence level, then go through the article again and spin it at a word by word level (all manually, no auto spinning). It takes some time per article, but it produces very unique and legible results when done right.
11-13-2015, 11:43 AM
Only two suggestions? Do people use article rewriters?
11-15-2015, 11:28 PM
I use Spinner Chief since last year. I think it is one of the best article writer.
34.gif
11-15-2015, 11:43 PM
im using spinrewriter and would stick to this as always updated
11-16-2015, 06:01 AM
also deppends on what kind of site you need the content for. PBN sites, direct money pages, MFA's etc
11-17-2015, 04:00 AM
I have personally tested all of those spinners out, very thoroughly, except for X-Spinner. Word AI I think is the best, but not worth the giant price tag. After testing the lot out, I chose Spin ReWriter and picked up a lifetime license. One of the best investments I have made, and since it's recent update the it's only gotten better. If you are looking for a long term, reliable service that is affordable and provides overall better quality, then go with Spin ReWriter. The only people I have ever seen speak negatively about it are people who tested it when it first came out, or TBS fan boys who have never even tested it. Just IMHO
11-28-2015, 07:45 PM
(11-17-2015 04:00 AM)Malice Wrote:  I have personally tested all of those spinners out, very thoroughly, except for X-Spinner. Word AI I think is the best, but not worth the giant price tag. After testing the lot out, I chose Spin ReWriter and picked up a lifetime license. One of the best investments I have made, and since it's recent update the it's only gotten better. If you are looking for a long term, reliable service that is affordable and provides overall better quality, then go with Spin ReWriter. The only people I have ever seen speak negatively about it are people who tested it when it first came out, or TBS fan boys who have never even tested it. Just IMHO

My subscription to Spin Rewriter was due to expire 4th December, so i've also gone and grabbed the lifetime license, and also upgraded to the gold membership, and purchased the WP plugin too. About £180ish in total, but money well spent IMO.
11-29-2015, 02:18 AM
I'm using Wordai and The Best Spinner both are perfect with me. 100% agree with moonbeam as well.
58.gif

40.gif