60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Which VPN to choose.
Hi,
I want to buy a VPN service but confused which to buy. Some website says, Express VPN is best, some says, Nord or IPVANISH. Can some expert or someone who is using can give some advise. I want to post on Craigslist US from Asia. Thanks in Advance.
01-08-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Which VPN to choose.
Check out side by side comparison here:
Code:
https://www.comparisonvpn.com/

Depending on what you prefer, e.g. kill switch, large number of IPs, many countries supported, etc., you can choose.

Cheers,
FFFF
01-08-2019, 11:24 PM
I'd guess-timate as a non-expert that you would need one with a lot of servers.I don't have experience with posting to Craigslist BUT there are some members here that offer cheap VPN or you could even go to Ebay and have a search there.You could get the VPNs for like 90% off the official cost.

My point is you can test all of these VPN's for yourself before deciding which works best and paying a monthly/yearly fee OR you could just stick with the lower prices you can find here and use the extra $ to hire a VA to get more work done.

We all have preferences for one product or another but fortunately for you this is BBHF. You can test all those VPN's for really cheap and find out which one works best for your needs a remove any potential subjectivity.

Toodles
01-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Hi,
Thanks you for the advise.
Cheers

12.gif