79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-24-2013, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 07:08 AM by one.)
RE:
(11-18-2013 09:30 AM)blueturtletech Wrote:  what about RankWyz
MUCH better feature set and additional features WPRobot can NOT touch
Far Superior in every possible way. Better when you run a large blog network like I do.
How it get's a review like that... Not understood.

VIP Leecher.

WP Robot is the standard in the industry. It would be interesting to hear how "your" choice wants a voice. Especially, how "Your" blog network is so "in".

Far Superior in every possible way. Better when you run a large blog network like I do.

VIP Leecher.

WP Robot is the standard in the industry. It would be interesting to hear how "your" choice wants a voice. Especially, how "Your" blog network is so "in".

no I am not an affiliate. Guess I just need to pull weight that he don't know about ( franze whatever, Swiss wierdo!) So you lowlifes get pullin and give him your reps Angry
11-29-2013, 02:58 AM
RE:
Samurai Pro - I believe it's a good tool since some of you have used it with satisfaction.

Anther pro plugin is Autoblogged which is a rather high-end plugin. I believe there may be nulled version on the internet.

Best to use both wprobot for amazon and/or those that has the modules supported, and to use samurai or autoblogged for the other content.

The combination will give your site the content as well as products from say Amazon or others that wprobot modules support.

Good Luck!
12-04-2013, 10:48 PM
RE:
Show me The most effective AUTOBLOG.
auto blog samurai don't accept this feed :
http://feeds.feedburner.com/rlsbb/MrCi

This site has been launched in two months and google input is over 3500 .
What autoblog plugin does this site using?

http://www.rlsdd.com

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : What autoblog plugin does this site using? http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-What...z2mVf7hVQy
bestblackhatforum.com
12-04-2013, 11:17 PM
RE:
thanks for that Samurai pro.. +1 added..
12-12-2013, 02:42 AM
RE:
I have a question indirectly related to this thread - how do i go about finding and contacting an expert who can analyze my needs for setting up an automated blog? Thx abunch in advance.
17.gif
12-15-2013, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 03:20 PM by frazy.)
RE:
(11-24-2013 07:02 AM)one Wrote:  

VIP Leecher.

VIP Leecher.

no I am not an affiliate. Guess I just need to pull weight that he don't know about ( franze whatever, Swiss wierdo!) So you lowlifes get pullin and give him your reps Angry
I will try and explain it to you and use small words so you can understand. Creating an Autoblog empire requires creating a functional network of content and laying forth a functional foundation based on a wide range of backlinking and fresh content
think about this:
Optimally you should think of around 10,000 backlinks per medium sized Site:
The Distribution of backlinking should at best be something like this structure:

Web 2.0 Properties 11%
Wiki Sites 9%
Public Directories 15%
Blog Networks 24%
Blog Comments 7%
Video Submissions 11%
Forums/ Chatboards 5%
Social Bookmarking 16%
Other Links 2%

I use RankWyz and FCS Networker as my Auto Blogging Tools Because Unlike your Revered WPRobot They are Designed to create a Functional and Long Lasting Network that is Indexed and even creates web 2.0 properties for you. The Structure of the Blog Network is crucial. Not just the blog.

Hope this Helps you to Understand why I say these services are better,in my opinion, than just a plugin (Which I have used in the past for quite some time. I am MORE than familiar with WPRobot but my Blogging needs became greater than what WPRobot could handle)

RankWyz Content and Image Scraper
RankWyz Pinger
RankWyz Urls Downloader
RankWyz ContentHub – Content Generator for Xrumer and GSA
Desktop application that acts as an http server and allows easily configure multiple projects and create unlimited number of highly unique and relevant content for your promotions with Xrumer and GSA Ser.
To make linkbuilding campaign effective it is very important that links are place in the context with the relevant theme to the promoted site.
RankWyz Account Creator
RankWyz Link Checker
RankWyz Article Uploader
RankWyz Hotmail Account Creator
Automatically Send Your Content to Over 200 Authority Sites
Integrated Web2 Blogging Sites 100+
Integrated Social Bookmarking Sites 100+
Blogs / Bookmarking Accounts limit unlimited
Number of Network 250
Monthly Posts up to 300,000 a month
Captcha Services Included or use own
Page Rank, Page Authority and Index Check
Integrated Pinging, Indexing and Backlinking Services
Integrated Pinging Service
Every Post Instantly Pinged to 20 ping servers
Daily upload to Linklicious.me
Daily upload to Lindexed.com
Daily upload to Indexification.com
Integrated Backlinking Service
Monthly Backlinks to Your Blog Posts up 100,000
Monthly Complementary Blogs / Social Accounts
Monthly Blog Accounts 500
Monthly Social Accounts

And that is Just RankWyz I have not even got into what FCS Networker features do.

btw Im NOT affiliate of either just a user who is sharing(giving back) for I certainly am NOT a Leacher! ;)

If you just run a few blogs and you are happy with WPRobot than so be it! It is decent at what it does. I just require a complete Package and Understand how Running 138 Sites was too much for WPRobot to handle and I needed a COMPLETE solution. Something to Take my Sites to the Next level. Because they out grew what the bot could do for me.
So I hope that explains things for you as to why I do not recommend WPRobot. Not that it is a bad product. It is best suited for smaller campaigning and not one laid out to generate $10,000's of thousands of dollars a month from 138+ sites. For that you need to understand the way a true network works and build with tools that help you achieve that goal. Also WPRobot is not the industry standard I believe based on sales that would be Autoblog Samurai. Not sure what 'Weight' you are trying to pull since you obviously do not have the superior knowledge in this field to carry any.
Any Other Questions? Mr. One? or did that educate you on what it really takes to create a blog empire? Autoblogging and running networks is what I do for a living. For myself and for my clients. This is not a hobby for me.I carry substantial 'weight' in this arena.
I real man would admit the wrong and right it. Mr.One?
12-20-2013, 01:29 PM
RE:
Jaguaar feel free to PM me I will help you any way I can
12-20-2013, 06:40 PM
RE:
I just Rep you blueturtletech for you post. I will PM you too.
12-21-2013, 05:55 AM
RE:
Going through my PM's now lunch
Will PM you in a bit
04-16-2014, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 06:23 AM by seaweed.)
RE: Autoblog Samuray Pro
Hi,
May I also have Autoblog Samuray Pro.
Please PM me.

Thanks you
28.gif

50.gif