41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2015, 11:27 AM
Where to find medical sales rep?
Greetings, im trying to find some great courses or general directions to find good sales representative for marketing products on commission. Does any member know where or how to reach them?

Thanks in advance.
07-28-2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Where to find medical sales rep?
No courses are really needed.
Basically freelancers and gig taskers
07-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Ok thanks, I know im late in the game with this, but just curious to see if someone may have 'obtained' some of the 'training' materials somewhere online.

Thanks for the reply
07-28-2015, 12:46 PM
(07-28-2015 12:24 PM)Ringtail3030 Wrote:  Ok thanks, I know im late in the game with this, but just curious to see if someone may have 'obtained' some of the 'training' materials somewhere online.

Thanks for the reply

As far as i have been here. Yes there are some courses here but most are outdated.
Your best bet get some freelancers and gig taskers for that or a bpo company to partner up with in which will lessen your cost.

If you need more help drop me a pm. On what you need to do and your budget for that and when you can start. I'll see if i can help you.
07-28-2015, 01:04 PM
In What country do you live, my friend?
72.gif
07-28-2015, 01:07 PM
I am pretty sure that most of the pharmaceutical companies use either models or strippers to go visit the doctors!
07-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Black, Im targeting the U.S. and Canada markets now. iSense I will send a PM, I understand that most courses are outdated, right now im looking for some social media sites that target sales reps for strict commission.
07-29-2015, 09:57 AM
(07-28-2015 11:16 PM)Ringtail3030 Wrote:  Black, Im targeting the U.S. and Canada markets now. iSense I will send a PM, I understand that most courses are outdated, right now im looking for some social media sites that target sales reps for strict commission.

I know the industry well.

What do you mean by medical?
Precriptions drugs (unlikely)?
OTC
Tangible products?

Are you a manufacturer (unlikely)
or a distributer (with exclusivity?)
08-04-2015, 09:10 AM
Well targeting mainly any medical doctor in the field. Mainly family doctors, or private doctors. Looking into the industry to test the market to become an affiliate to a software vendor now.

27.gif