66.gif

Poll: What would you like to see more of?
FREE downloads
simple ways to make money
SEO stuff
general traffic generation
other please specify in the thread
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-28-2011, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 01:59 AM by mobhugger.)
Question What would you like to see?
Hey everybody I am just wondering what you would like to see more of here?

The reason to why I am asking this is because you don't seem to interact and the forum can't offer you anything as such if you don't participate yourselfves.

Post your questions about different IM things, do you know of an awesome way to get more traffic? post it and let's kick this forum into the stratosphere.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-28-2011, 01:57 AM
RE: What would you like to see?
I gonna give you REP for making this thread. :) well i prefer FREE downloads. :)
02-28-2011, 02:00 AM
i vote for others, if there's an OPTION for ALL of the ABOVE. ^__^
02-28-2011, 02:01 AM
(02-28-2011 01:57 AM)Lala Wrote:  I gonna give you REP for making this thread. :) well i prefer FREE downloads. :)

Oh so it was you hehe, but nice to know and thank you for the rep :redface:

(02-28-2011 02:00 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  i vote for others, if there's an OPTION for ALL of the ABOVE. ^__^

Haha lool d'oh didn't add that one, but alright let's make it happen.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-28-2011, 04:55 AM
come on everyone cast your votes
22.gif
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-28-2011, 06:20 PM
mobhugger thanks for always being active in here, i am monitoring you well. sooner or later those inactive accounts will be deleted. The Admin was planning to closed the registration so every guys who are members now were so lucky to be able to register here, cause sooner or later registration will be disabled and inactive accounts will be deleted.. so guys stay active.. as i always said, REQUEST SOMETHING you want, we might have it :) and if your selling some products or services, feel free to post in in marketplace section.. Thats it for now. Lets call this a day! ^_____^
02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
(02-28-2011 06:20 PM)Lala Wrote:  mobhugger thanks for always being active in here, i am monitoring you well. sooner or later those inactive accounts will be deleted. The Admin was planning to closed the registration so every guys who are members now were so lucky to be able to register here, cause sooner or later registration will be disabled and inactive accounts will be deleted.. so guys stay active.. as i always said, REQUEST SOMETHING you want, we might have it :) and if your selling some products or services, feel free to post in in marketplace section.. Thats it for now. Lets call this a day! ^_____^

Sounds really good :)

btw I hope you hav the vip section lined up for me?:help:
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
03-02-2011, 04:33 AM
It wouldn't let me vote for some reason, but I like the all of the above option. I've been most pleased so far with the free downloads. I'll like that even more when I can afford to upgrade to Golden Vip! If Administrator had found me before I bought a couple of WSO's that would have been great. But I'll get there very soon. There are a couple of products that I would love to get that are SuperVip only. Well ... motivation I guess.

I really would love to see something like a strategy session room. Admin or someone would suggest a basic marketing strategy or idea and then everyone could come in and discuss tweaks or variations to the strategy based on what is currently working for them (ad campaigns, website set-ups, traffic sources, etc.). Kinda like those "what would you do?" interview with an expert products you see a lot of. It would encourage participation and you could give awards to the most interesting and innovative suggestions.
03-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Free Downloads is the reason why I came to this forum. Still I prefer 'all of the above' option.
03-16-2011, 02:35 PM
simple ways to make money - because we need money ! . in free downloads there's have a other site in that :)
37.gif

39.gif