17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2011, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 06:55 PM by Omni Potens.)
What script to use
what script i need to use if my visitor wanna close the site and a popup box come up and says leave or stay on the site?
11-25-2011, 03:25 PM
RE: What script to use ? help please
Search for some exit pop out plugin
11-25-2011, 05:37 PM
I think you can download exit splash..a cool plugin to serve the purpose. Do a search on the forum. Almost everything can be found as SuperVIP.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-25-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the reply bro :) +rep
11-26-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm new in cover scripting and i condition your exploit, i would like to live how can i create a playscript to ftp to a predestined unix/linux machine/server IP tact and get a enter for warning without someone involution? How can i validness the book to use a destined username and watchword to accession this organisation then finish the "happening directory" to go to a convinced itinerary and get the requested record?

Online Computer Store Computer Store Computer Parts Store Computer Accessories Store
52.gif
11-26-2011, 06:24 AM
lol...i dont know what do you mention so sorry i cant help you :) or maybe you can open a new thread asking for help :)
11-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Just go and search on google for "exit popup" and you will find hundreds of plugins or simple dhtml scripts.

50.gif