62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2013, 03:17 AM
What's working for you?
Hi everyone,

I've been on here a long time but don't post too much. I'll admit I am one to forever download things but almost never put anything into action. I have actually tried a few things - my most successful stab at it was an Article marketing wso (I think it was called "Private Practice") which was about sending out an email to local businesses asking them you'd like to write a free article about them, and then set up an article marketing campaign (eventually) for them (monthly sub payments). I never went as far as getting anyone to sign up to make any money at it, but it was a good experience with actually talking to business owners. I haven't pursued that avenue again because it looks like article marketing is pretty much dead after all the Google updates.

I have been wanting to get into mobile websites and reputation management for my local area. But again, WANTING TO DO and DOING are two different things. I need to kick my butt and just get going at it. Too much information and not enough action.

So I thought I would just ask everyone, what's working for you? Are you in the Online Rep Mgt or Mobile website fields? What have you been successful with? I'd like to hear real life examples rather than these wso sellers "showing off" paypal screenshots that are probably faked.

Maybe we can motivate one another to get us pointing in the right direction.

Thanks!!
the bug
10-06-2013, 04:43 AM
RE:
I'm subscribing, it would be interesting to hear from anyone having any experience in this.
10-10-2013, 03:26 PM
RE:
I'm not looking for anyone to give away their trade secrets or anything. But if you do have any tips for keeping yourself motivated or how you schedule your marketing work around other work you may have (such as your DAY job - like in my case), I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Thanks!
the bug
10-11-2013, 11:53 PM
RE:
After getting hung up on keyword research (like forever) I've finally starting using Jennifer Ledbetter's new product Reverse Attack Marketing - super inexpensive for the value it delivers! She is into affiliate marketing with mostly free methods. The learning curve is pretty flat so you aren't spending a ton of time trying to "get up to speed" before you start...you can check out what she and other have to say about it over at http://www.reverse-attack-marketing.info
11-18-2013, 01:23 AM
RE:
(10-11-2013 11:53 PM)Justjillin Wrote:  After getting hung up on keyword research (like forever) I've finally starting using Jennifer Ledbetter's new product Reverse Attack Marketing - super inexpensive for the value it delivers! She is into affiliate marketing with mostly free methods. The learning curve is pretty flat so you aren't spending a ton of time trying to "get up to speed" before you start...you can check out what she and other have to say about it over at http://www.reverse-attack-marketing.info
Are you making any $$$, if you are, how much per month?
70.gif
02-12-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: What's working for you?
YES! I am actually making money with this strategy. Totally figured out, because of this, how to get my stuff to rank in Google after all of the updates. I'm making not only Amazon sales, but lots of affiliate sales in other areas. I wrote an article all about it over at http://jillehart.com/google-update-probl...marketing/ This isn't the sales page, it is what I have written about the product after using it for about 4 months now. love, Love, LOVE it!
03-06-2014, 05:53 PM
RE:
Most money i made online was 50 bucks from E-whoring which was awful.I am a fairly of an internet marketer thus far.
03-07-2014, 12:59 AM
RE:
Lots of stuff, so many things are able to make money, just need the plan and the implementation and tweaking :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]

71.gif