48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-20-2016, 10:52 PM
What's the deal with PowerMTA and Iinterspire ?
So I've been reading a while now about setting up my own email marketing platform, and it seems as though most people are praising to setup your own SMTP server with powerMTA and connect it to the interspire email marketing platform.

Now I am a bit confused as though what are the benefits of setting up your own PowerMTA sever instead of just using SendGrid, Amazon SES...or a these types of SMTP services. Is it the cost the main advantage or something else ?

And also from what I understood, Interspire is only an mail sending platform. As in this could be replaced for instance by Mautic, MailWizz, Sendy, or similiar software?

I would appreciate if someone could shine some insight about what they think that PowerMTA + Interspire is the best email marketing setup.

Thanks !
10-12-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: What's the deal with PowerMTA and Iinterspire ?
hello,

for me its a very big advantage to have your own mailing server where you can control all your sending activities with less limitation only if you have a big list but if you have thousand emails only just go to 3rd party mailing companies.
10-26-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: What's the deal with PowerMTA and Iinterspire ?
habibijack You are RIGHT, there is no need to use an unupdate script in your server as Interspire, as much as you can have is securized, is a non-continued product, instead of that you can use Mautic (a pretty well designed makreting platform) or Mailwizz using SMTP services for delivering as Sendgrid or Amazon SES, much more cheaper and with the enough rotating Ips to make it deliverable well rate of delivery.
I'm pretty much glad of using this services, let me know if you want to setup your own email platform like Mailchimp.

28.gif