31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2012, 09:56 PM
RE:
(09-27-2012 05:05 PM)jessyb Wrote:  With your skill set i'd be thinking mobile as it without doubt the future. Instead of going for something obvious think whats available online or offline but not yet on mobile.

Some of the biggest issues are cyber bullying, theft of the device (check out Prey Project), and safety of our kids. Solve or help solve any of those issues and you are on a winner.

Just because you hate coding doesn't mean you can't manage a team of outsourcers I'd be thinking more that line than using PPC as you could easily have spent your $4k before you get a return unless you tread very carefully and learn quickly.
How about Mobile PPC?
10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
RE:
First of all invest 50$ for VIP :P
I did today and waiting
11-15-2012, 09:38 PM
RE:
For those of you that may be interested, I decided to invest the $4000 in Email Marketing, and paying the rent... Over the past few weeks I have been spending the majority of my time configuring email servers and sending out millions of emails per day to promote my affiliate websites.

When I'm not doing email marketing... I'm creating websites, writing eBooks, configuring follow up emails, spinning emails, hacking consumer email databases and making sure all of the affiliate links are set up. This is called a "sales funnel". Once a sales funnel is built, the only thing you need to do is feed traffic (Email Marketing) to the mouth of the funnel, and sales come out of the bottom.

[Image: 120222_Lapides_1_SalesFunnel.jpg]

The websites I designed are on a variety of niches; including SEO, mobile marketing, surveys, etc. Once people visit the website via email, they download the free eBook, filled with affiliate links ;). Then, they receive follow up emails over 12 weeks with amazingly useful information! And links to my affiliate products...

I've set up several dedicated servers that use Interspire + addons (multiple mta, spinner, multi-thread) and PowerMTA with /24 blocks (256 reassigned IP addresses). After warming up all the IP's over the past 4 weeks, each IP is now sending about 50,000 emails / day, depending on the email lists. That's around 25 millions emails / day. No blacklisted IPs yet and each IP has received a senderscore between 70 - 90 and the vast majority of emails are going to the inbox on Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.

For those of you that are interested in getting into Email marketing, I've written a Free eBook that explains how Enterprise-Level Email Marketing works. This book explains how large corporations do email marketing and is probably much different than anything else you may have read on the topic of Email Marketing.

http://clickbankwebhosting.com/EmailMarketingTeam.pdf

Cheers
11-16-2012, 05:47 AM
RE:
Good read man. Wait for book number 2 soon :)
11-24-2012, 09:22 PM
RE:
How are affiliate commissions coming along? What is the quality of the email traffic like?
50.gif
11-24-2012, 09:25 PM
RE:
Whats the quality of the email traffic like? Are you making a lot of sales?
11-28-2012, 06:32 AM
RE:
This is great. Thank you for sharing. I went through some training related to email marketing, and it was certainly missing some tech pieces that you added here.
The url on the book in not working, but I assume you haven't set it up yet.
02-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE:
hi guys , came here by accident , actually I was looking for a null/cloned script of aweber or getresponse , because in my point of view they are the best auto responder / optin list builder and email marketing script but problem is their monthly membership is too high that I can not afford so I thought it would be lot easier to host that program in my hosting company and use it for unlimited for personal use and at the same time host my site, so the aweber / getresponse script will not affect on my budget
07-03-2014, 06:31 PM
RE:
Hi, can somebody up the link again?

48.gif