37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2015, 10:39 PM
What really gets your fiverr account rolling?
What are some techniques that get your account moving and people buying. Does buying reviews really work to get your account off the ground?
11-28-2015, 03:12 AM
RE: What really gets your fiverr account rolling?
Are you talking about a new account or an older account?

If you have an older account with gigs that were paused for a long time, it will be really hard to get sales for them after reactivating them because Fiverr will push them waaaaay down in the search results and it will be a pain in the ass to get them back up.

In many cases it's better to create a new account and create new gigs, that way Fiverr gives you a little boost at the beginning. So long as you deliver your gigs on time and you don't screw up you will continue getting increasing sales.

I'm not sure about buying reviews, but gig review exchanges do work and will help you increase your rating and get more sales. However, you have to keep on doing it almost every day in order to see results and get the ball rolling.
11-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Happydance Happydance Happydance

Buying reviews works especially when you have selected the right category and tags for your Gig.And adding hits to the latter Gig.You can use a traffic exchange that hide referrer such >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<<.

Thanks Thanks Thanks

Happydance Happydance Happydance
12-01-2015, 08:17 AM
How does buying Fiverr reviews work? Can you give the person who you will be paying to review your gig a coupon or something or do they actually buy the gig first and you issue a refund after they post the review, etc.?
12-01-2015, 09:03 AM
(12-01-2015 08:17 AM)YouKnowStuff Wrote:  How does buying Fiverr reviews work? Can you give the person who you will be paying to review your gig a coupon or something or do they actually buy the gig first and you issue a refund after they post the review, etc.?

There are people who will ask you to buy the gig and then they forward you say $7.5 to cover your purchase cost and the rest is as a thankyou for your time.
Others just refund you your $5.50 from a different Paypal account.

Other's will do a swap of jobs, but this can leave a footprint.
30.gif
SEO Agency spending over $1k a month? Let's talk.
12-18-2015, 05:11 AM
I work on fiverr and I must admit that new account tends to get in more sales than old ones.
I employed some high school student to work on my accounts.
I will advise you to create a new account, make your gig description clear and title short, right tags and quick response rate on your gig.
You can do some search fiverr service search to see the keywords buyers are using..
After that you can intend getting review to your gig....
I will advise you wait for a 5 days to see your impression,click, and views if people are really getting closer to your gigs, if not tweak again and see if it converts.

Hope I help someone
12-23-2015, 10:55 PM
Send 7.50 USD to my PP account. I will buy your Gig and rated you 5 full stars to all categories plus my review guarantee more than 2 sentences and natural written by myself relevant to your Gig. I would also write to buy your Gig to increase your Gig popularity. I will also paste the ready review into your skype chat before paste into your Gig.

Grammatically min error. So far, my reviewed no complaint.
See the above, more than 2 sentences already.

Interested, pls feel free to PM me.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-24-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi, I never bought gig reviews for my gig but still earned above $4k on fiverr before they banned my account. BTW i am an Expert in App Promotion and Marketing. I've been in app marketing and promotion from past 3 years. Successfully Promoted more than 1110+ android and iOS apps till the date and counting.
12-24-2015, 11:46 AM
(12-24-2015 05:56 AM)freethinkern Wrote:  Hi, I never bought gig reviews for my gig but still earned above $4k on fiverr before they banned my account. BTW i am an Expert in App Promotion and Marketing. I've been in app marketing and promotion from past 3 years. Successfully Promoted more than 1110+ android and iOS apps till the date and counting.

It sounds like you are using white hat method. And then, you still get banned?
Are u using blackhat method at Fiverr to earn that 4k?

Just wondering, notin more
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-29-2015, 03:51 AM
(12-24-2015 11:46 AM)getdomaincodes Wrote:  
(12-24-2015 05:56 AM)freethinkern Wrote:  Hi, I never bought gig reviews for my gig but still earned above $4k on fiverr before they banned my account. BTW i am an Expert in App Promotion and Marketing. I've been in app marketing and promotion from past 3 years. Successfully Promoted more than 1110+ android and iOS apps till the date and counting.

It sounds like you are using white hat method. And then, you still get banned?
Are u using blackhat method at Fiverr to earn that 4k?

Just wondering, notin more

No I didn't used blackhat method in my Fiverr but i used "Skype" word many times due to the demand of the work i was doing that's why got my account banned.
19.gif

28.gif