32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2016, 02:51 AM
What is this? FB jerks, spammers....ugh...ideas?
Does anyone have details about these idiots who spam all the time...funny translator bot "english"

Who are these jerks? what is their goal? Ugh...fakes, jerks

what program of jerks is this? Want to get them all thrown off facebook
oh and remember robots don't buy anything duh
plus I have an inheritance waiting for all these people and a lottery ticket haha

Hello

How are you friend? Nice to meet you. My name is Rita Dion, I will tell you more about me in my next mail if you reply this mail after reading it meanwhile in advance i am a single lady. waiting to know if you are interested to know who sent you this mail. I sorry i don't forgot i got your email from FACEBOOK. Take care.

Yours Friend

Rita.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gag me "Miss" haha
Hello Am Miss Ella by name and i saw your profile on face book and decided to contact you for friendship if you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~check this insane bs - new thing is to pretend to be US military retired LOL

Hello dear, omg I hate the "dear">>> grrrrrrr

My name is Sofia I saw your profile at Facebook.com. Pls i will like you to reply me back, for me to send you my photo and for an important discussion which i wish to share with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

How are you. I saw your profile on Facebook and am interested in knowing you. For introduction, my name is Mr. Nelson Mark. I come from Chicago in the US. I was born on June 6, 1958. I attended (Forestville Military Academy located in Forestville, Maryland) started my career army reserve and assigned to the 108th Infantry Division OSUT. I also served in a variety of positions with the 108th Infantry Division battalion. Right now I'm on a mission of peacekeeping in Kabul (Afghanistan). And I go for my retirement after this assignment June 2016. I have a child and the name of my son, Barry, he is a student in Dublin (Ireland) and he is 15 years old. I lost my wife and my younger sister on August 13, 2011, and was a great disaster for me and my little Boy Barry. Internet is the largest street in the world as there are many good people and bad in it, but I think we've grown enough to know what it takes to love and live together, love is consists of care, patience and understanding of each other and grows like a tree planted beside the sea. It may not be perfect, since it is only the Almighty God that was confirmed to be perfect, but I promise you will never disappointed along the line. I like honesty in all circumstances and do not like deception and lies.
My "Offline" Reviews - and tips - from a "real" Offliner
*not selling anything, just curious and like to do reviews
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-My-O...-free-tips
05-25-2016, 02:54 AM
RE: What is this? FB jerks, spammers....ugh...ideas?
I was wondering the same, i thought that i registered somewhere and getting spammed but it seems that a lot of people received this
05-25-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: What is this? FB jerks, spammers....ugh...ideas?
I think they become friends and then get email and send it. The writing is laughable.

I am now more careful about connecting. I am weeding out suspicious ones. I do not accept non-usa
friends. Of course we see the many ways to buy fake likes etc, and fake profiles.

I think some get smarter - ie, the "fake us military"

Saw a real catfish on LInked in = blonde lady just joined - 32 connects....posting away canned bs advice on many groups - profile read - BA Howard University ...DC (yeah right)
then 8 years Management in IDAHO>....(YEAH RIGHT)...
now "she" is working in Singapore haha

duhhh.....I guess some jerk in Singapore just randomly chose places in the US,

Best of all this fool used a pic of the actress Anna Paquin - True Blood etc as avatar ha ha ha

I swear I report fools every day and I hope others join me.

9.gif