69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2020, 11:16 PM
What is the treatment for the coronavirus disease?
There is no specific treatment for disease caused by a novel coronavirus. However, many of the symptoms can be treated and therefore treatment based on the patient's clinical condition.
05-17-2020, 09:56 AM
RE: What is the treatment for the coronavirus disease?
It depends, for criticals they have to put them with artificial breathing. For 85% of the people with corona is just a flu that you can treat by staying at home.
06-12-2020, 12:20 AM
There are a lot of treatments already but who knows whats best. I guess only doctors know. I have read some studies about hydroxychloroquine and looks promising but has a lot of possible side effects.
08-22-2020, 08:04 AM
hydroxychloroquine is the only real and viable treatment and the side effects is misinformation and repeated misinformation. If you take it in low doses there are no side effects. Of course I'm no doctor but I heard the view points from front line doctors themselves and it works with no side effects.

You can get Sweppes tonic water and zinc pills and there is your treatment.m Sweppes has quinine in it which is what is in hydroxychloroquine. As for the the dosing I don't know that but I'm sure you can find it.

There are elderly folks who have been taking hydroxychoroquine for rheumatoid arthritis for 40+ years and never had a side effect. Quinine in proper doses have no side effects.

The reason its not being pushed or being blocked from script is because it won't make pharma money. So there you have it.
11-05-2020, 06:08 AM
Everyone answers differently to this but most agree that this virus takes multiple forms and affects each person in a different way. Hydroxychloroquine has been found effective in the treatment of COVID-19 but I have read and heard that a lot of people are having negative effects of that medicine as well. So I guess we can't say for sure about which treatment works.
54.gif
11-08-2020, 08:45 AM
Hopefully, a vaccine will make his way through all this to give us a certain "feeling" of security so we can start moving foward again instead of doing the 1 step foward 1 step back dance since almost a year now.

16.gif
Free counters!