54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2015, 12:36 PM
What is the best SEO software for beginners?
What is the best SEO software for beginners?

SEnuke?
Magic Submitter?

Feel free to share your opinion.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
07-12-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: What is the best SEO software for beginners?
GSA SER and FCS Networker together run rings around everything else out there.

There is no competition left. SeNuke is garbage.... Magic Submitter is a bit better; neither can build as many links or have as much functionality as GSA.

FCS Networker is all you need to create high quality Tier I's and you can either blast SER mass links at your Tier, or go direct to site. Filtering options will keep your links clean (more or less).

Are those the most beginner friendly.... no prob not; but the thing is you don;t want to waste your time and energy learning other software. There are hours of online tutorials, and just spend a few hours each day, and you'll get the hang of it.
07-12-2015, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 06:53 PM by Malice.)
I wouldnt say SENuke is garbage, it can be useful IF you know how to configure it properly. Like GSA, SENuke is more trouble than good if you just use it right out of the box without setting up additional configurations such as the custom site scripts. Though I personally prefer FCS Networker and Autofill Magic for my tier 1's and GSA for tier 2's. For a beginner I would suggest trying out SENuke first, and the reason for that is because its free. Our team of Crackers do a swell job of keeping a current and updated version on here. Pretty much all decent SEO software has a large price tag, so testing out SENuke first would be a great way to get your feet wet. But I can't stress this enough, READ and or WATCH every tutorial, user guide, etc before even attempting to run any major SEO software. I cant count how many times I have heard noobs tanking their money site from using Backlink building software like a complete and utter idiot. If possible maybe test it out on a web 2.0 you dont care about just to get familiar with it.

Beyond that, most major SEO tools have a trial period. GSA Does, Money Robot Submitted does as well. But you should absolutely read ever word in the tutorial sections prior to taking advantage of the trial just so you can get the most out of it. FCS Networker is incredibly to figure out, and its monthly cost is about 30 bucks without the discount I think. Autofill Magic is the other tool I use for building high quality Tier 1's. It might not be fully automated software but it gives you much more control if your focus is on quality. For tier 2 links I mostly use GSA and sometimes I use SEnuke, but the last thing you want to do is blast your money site with hundreds of thousands of links from software designed to build tier 2's. Also if you are working on Local SEO for a Local Business or Service, Autofill Magic is a must have as it will save you countless grueling hours building local citations.
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
07-13-2015, 07:06 AM
(07-12-2015 03:16 PM)RaggaMuffin Wrote:  GSA SER and FCS Networker together run rings around everything else out there.

There is no competition left. SeNuke is garbage.... Magic Submitter is a bit better; neither can build as many links or have as much functionality as GSA.

FCS Networker is all you need to create high quality Tier I's and you can either blast SER mass links at your Tier, or go direct to site. Filtering options will keep your links clean (more or less).

Are those the most beginner friendly.... no prob not; but the thing is you don;t want to waste your time and energy learning other software. There are hours of online tutorials, and just spend a few hours each day, and you'll get the hang of it.

How does FCS compare to SEREngines?
07-16-2015, 03:53 AM
Im using SEO PowerSuite, i think this software is User-friendly and have a video tutorials to support the software.It Improved my rankings and outrank competition and Generate more traffic and sales.
41.gif
08-13-2015, 07:05 PM
(07-12-2015 06:52 PM)Malice Wrote:  I wouldnt say SENuke is garbage, it can be useful IF you know how to configure it properly. Like GSA, SENuke is more trouble than good if you just use it right out of the box without setting up additional configurations such as the custom site scripts. Though I personally prefer FCS Networker and Autofill Magic for my tier 1's and GSA for tier 2's. For a beginner I would suggest trying out SENuke first, and the reason for that is because its free. Our team of Crackers do a swell job of keeping a current and updated version on here. Pretty much all decent SEO software has a large price tag, so testing out SENuke first would be a great way to get your feet wet. But I can't stress this enough, READ and or WATCH every tutorial, user guide, etc before even attempting to run any major SEO software. I cant count how many times I have heard noobs tanking their money site from using Backlink building software like a complete and utter idiot. If possible maybe test it out on a web 2.0 you dont care about just to get familiar with it.

Beyond that, most major SEO tools have a trial period. GSA Does, Money Robot Submitted does as well. But you should absolutely read ever word in the tutorial sections prior to taking advantage of the trial just so you can get the most out of it. FCS Networker is incredibly to figure out, and its monthly cost is about 30 bucks without the discount I think. Autofill Magic is the other tool I use for building high quality Tier 1's. It might not be fully automated software but it gives you much more control if your focus is on quality. For tier 2 links I mostly use GSA and sometimes I use SEnuke, but the last thing you want to do is blast your money site with hundreds of thousands of links from software designed to build tier 2's. Also if you are working on Local SEO for a Local Business or Service, Autofill Magic is a must have as it will save you countless grueling hours building local citations.

thanks
08-13-2015, 08:52 PM
your hand, Tools just make fast speed, when u know how to rank 1 keyword, back to tools
You will never know how to which are seo article/seo keyword/seo anchor/High PR link/diversity link and why slowly or faster,...if you just open tools and run without exp
08-14-2015, 03:40 AM
(07-12-2015 12:36 PM)romeocameo Wrote:  What is the best SEO software for beginners?

SEnuke?
Magic Submitter?

Feel free to share your opinion.

It's not for beginners, but I highly recommend GSA Search Engine Ranker.
08-14-2015, 11:25 PM
Do you want to use crack? Then, start with SEnuke, Magic submitter.
Magic submitter for Web 2.0 - SEnuke for SB, WEB 2.0 profile and Social network links.
Buy a 20$ GSA seo indexer.

But if you want go with paid tools. GSA has no competitor. Then you can go with scrapebox the new version and with FCS networker for web 2.0
08-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Senuke and scrapebox is easy for beginners. The first tools I have used are senuke and xrumer including scrapebox.
48.gif

35.gif