65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2014, 01:15 AM
What is the Best course on Copy Writing
So I'm trying to improve how I write for my projects and need to learn the art of copy writing.

I just get overwhelmed in the Copywriting section and can't choose anything. Please recommend me a course (Available at BBHF) that you found to be helpful.

Thanks
09-24-2014, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 05:56 PM by onefineday.)
RE:
I've started going through She Factor which is targeted at a female audience. It's just been re-opened and reminded me that I downloaded courtesy of NonConformer's generous donation here a while back. You can find it here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-The-She-Factor-Copywriting-Bootcamp-DIY-Red-Hot-Copy-8-modules-9-pdf-8-mp3?highlight=she+factor

It looks very good. Video and pdfs included. Templates to use. Just started so can't give a full review however, I do recognise a lot of the theory and can see how your copy would benefit from changing depending on whether targeted to male or female markets.
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
09-24-2014, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 06:05 PM by Travis.T.)
RE:
Wow! What a tough question! There are SO MANY of these courses here.

At any rate, Ca$hvertising is a great course to start out with and I believe will help you to improve.

You can find it here:

Hope this helps and best of luck!
09-24-2014, 06:34 PM
RE:
Travis T - hadn't seen that one (or heard of it) but am downloading now. Thanks for recommending it and I've left you the max reps I can give:)
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
09-24-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: What is the Best course on Copy Writing
Let me guide you properly. Go to NonConformer's profile. Go to find all threads and start reading. That's it.

(09-24-2014 01:15 AM)Draxler Wrote:  So I'm trying to improve how I write for my projects and need to learn the art of copy writing.

I just get overwhelmed in the Copywriting section and can't choose anything. Please recommend me a course (Available at BBHF) that you found to be helpful.

Thanks
23.gif
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
09-24-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: What is the Best course on Copy Writing
(09-24-2014 01:15 AM)Draxler Wrote:  So I'm trying to improve how I write for my projects and need to learn the art of copy writing.

Thanks
Hey mate,

First of all, let me ask you a question:

Do you want to become a world-class copywriter, and write copy for clients?

If so, then do as Nonconformer suggests in this thread: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-4-Co...loody-Rich

On the other hand, if you're interested in writing copy that works, as fast as possible... then... find the below two books and follow them. These two books provide a very good starting point. They provide the best concepts from advertising classics.

Shortcut Copywriting Secrets -- Scott Haines
The Ultimate Sales Letter -- Dan Kennedy

And then, do exactly as Guru Gary suggests here:

Code:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletters/zgkl_best_copywriter.htm
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletters/zhkl_get_it_going.htm

Hope that helps.
09-25-2014, 12:13 AM
RE:
The issue isn't about the best course, but you should take action and implement every thing you learn to see what is working.

Also i suggest you to start with NonConformer's 4 Copyrighting books that will make you rich.

Wish you the best.

A.G
09-25-2014, 01:13 PM
RE:
This was a really tough question to answer so I thank you guys for not only answering it, but providing the links aswell. Saves me a hour of searching and going through the forum.

I'll download all the recommended courses and go through them. Since I'm already writing sales letters as a freelancer, take action won't be a hindrance.

Max Rep added to all the !
09-26-2014, 05:56 AM
RE:
Start with that 4 book thread no matter what type of copy you are writing, whether it's for yourself or clients.

Those fundamentals will build the foundation that so many others never go through. This is why so much copy online sucks. Most people ignore anything older than a year like there's some kind of expiration date. MASSIVE mistake.
09-26-2014, 10:52 AM
RE:
(09-26-2014 05:56 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Start with that 4 book thread no matter what type of copy you are writing, whether it's for yourself or clients.

Those fundamentals will build the foundation that so many others never go through. This is why so much copy online sucks. Most people ignore anything older than a year like there's some kind of expiration date. MASSIVE mistake.

Hello NonConformer. First I want to thank you for your generosity of shares and advice. It is very much appreciated.

Secondly, I looked at your 4 book thread as you recommend and I see that one of the books on there is Million Dollar Mailings. I was just wondering what does mail order have to do with copywriting for online business? What similarity does mail order have with internet marketing that it can be used to improve our sales copy?

I'm not questioning your wisdom or anything. Believe me I will take your advice on this and do as you recommend. But I just don't understand the thing about mail order and copywriting. Thank you for all you do.

Respectfully,
Travis
26.gif

67.gif