24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2019, 05:56 PM
What is spin real time ?
I have just heard this word from an Autoblog guy, all the articles on his website are copied on the internet.
But when the unique test always reaches over 90%.
He wrote a piece of code (I don't know if it's WordPress or PHP)
When bot google goes to the web site, it automatically spins the article, when the bot google goes it waits for the bot to enter, just spin the bot, keep the copy intact.
My question is that someone here can do this. Thank you
06-26-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: What is spin real time ?
Okay here is how it works. You can have a wordpress plugin that will spin nested spintax articles.

The plugin will generate a new article with every refresh. However google I believe can pin point this out and you could start losing rank if you rank at all.

the other way around this is to cache the article for x amount of days then a new spin is done after that period.

However supposedly you can purchase a TBS 4 account and get the spinme plugin that is only available to account holders. However I'm an account holder for version 4 and yet to get the spinme plugin.

It is designed to spin the article every 30 to 60 day or whatever time you choose.

Currently I use a free one from the wordpress suppository that does the same thing except I can only choose an exact period such at 45 days and not a range date that I would like to have.

I guarantee that if you can come up with a blackhat method google can detect it unless there isn't a consistent pattern.

Others might disagree but I see it as there is no shortage of opposition.

73.gif