19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-25-2015, 12:54 PM
What is good Article Spinner and where i can get it..?
hello guys. i want to know where i can get good article spinner.
i can't create a good article for my website because my english is poor..
and article spin acceptable in adsense..?
i mean i spin the article and edit some sentence on it to make it look original content?
04-28-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: What is good Article Spinner and where i can get it..?
The best spinner
04-29-2015, 12:51 AM
The best spinner I have ever used is Word AI, but it is kind of expensive. If you are looking for a very good spinner that is affordable I suggest checking out Spin Re-writer.
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
04-29-2015, 03:03 PM
I think you should try this too
http://codecanyon.net/item/turbo-spinner...ew/8467415
05-21-2015, 06:24 PM
i used Xrumer + my own synonym base...
65.gif
05-30-2015, 08:42 PM
(04-29-2015 12:51 AM)Malice Wrote:  The best spinner I have ever used is Word AI, but it is kind of expensive. If you are looking for a very good spinner that is affordable I suggest checking out Spin Re-writer.

I have tried Word AI and dont understand why most people say it is great.

About 60% spinned content doesnt have any sense.

I spend more time checking and correcting that I would to manually rewrite content.
05-31-2015, 10:23 PM
i'd say the best spinner as well, though if you google "free online spinner" you will find a couple of decent ones as well, if you don't need it for too much work.
06-04-2015, 03:27 AM
can u link me guys where i can download best spinner..? clean 1...thanks for all the response BTW.
06-04-2015, 04:21 AM
WordAI is hyped up crap and you really don't need it, do a search for spinnerchief you can download a free version, put in a article and select spin to syntax, play a bit with the setting, i am telling you that is much better then that crap you get from wordAI and it is free
I Hate n00bs
06-04-2015, 04:39 AM
I might be unintentionally biased, but I do have Lifetime Membership to SpinRewriter.com, which I regard as being real top-tier, based on the quality, uniqueness and most importantly, the readability of the articles I put into the program. I have tried all the others including TheBestSpinner, WordAI, and SpinnerChief, with sometimes dubious and nonsensical results.

Writing is my passion, and I have Diamond Level Expert Author status on Ezinearticles.com (PR6), which is arguably, the most renowned article writing platform in the world. My personal profile page here has PR2, which is indicative of the link juice linked to this site, whilst I also have 250+ articles in 44+ different niches.

Please PM me for additional advice on Article Spinner options to enable you to make an informed decision, and possible assistance with article writing. I most certainly do not want to hog this post, neither be in violation of any protocol issues, because I really adore and treasure BBHF as being the authentic BEST among it's peers.

Fondest Regards.
72.gif
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]

61.gif