70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: What is SEO and how it works
Search Engine Optimization is to make the site visible in the search engine. Your site will be display if you done complete SEO.
02-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Make the site visible in the search engine is called SEO.
02-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Simply SEO is optimizing your website to be seen by search engines such as Google. I write about it at my blog pcmate
03-30-2017, 07:42 AM
Keep going. Looks good, useful information for new SEOs
05-12-2017, 10:13 AM
SEO is really just a process of proving to search engines that you are the best site, the most authoritative, the most trusted, the most unique and interesting site that they can offer to their customer - the searcher. Get people to talk about you, produce good quality content, get people to link to you, and Google will be more confident that you are the best result that they can offer to their searchers, and that’s when you will start ranking on the first page of Google.
56.gif
05-18-2017, 09:01 PM
Thanks For the video @divyanshu14 it really useful
06-02-2017, 08:49 PM
SEO is the art or science of gaining top search engine placement for relevant keyword phrases through making search engines believe your site is more relevant than your competition’s websites.SEO includes On-Page and Off-Page activities to increase SE’s rankings. On-Page SEO means optimization over your own Website. Off-Page SEO means optimization over external websites which links to your Website.
07-05-2017, 09:13 PM
SEO is the art or science of gaining top search engine placement for relevant keyword phrases through making search engines believe your site is more relevant than your competition’s websites.
07-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Here is the thing.
Live search on the current trend!

Paste the following keywords into Google search.
Code:
don't tell me what is a seo, just direct me to the best cryptocurrency would do.

A long tails keyword for "Cryptocurrency".

That's why you got to have long-tails keyword SEO tool. Do a search on the forum.
Cheers!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
07-06-2017, 01:48 PM
i learn a lot from this thread..thank you
69.gif

29.gif