24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2014, 10:19 AM
What is GSA?
I think GSA has something to do with SEO, but what do the letters stand for? Is this software?
05-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE:
GSA is an auto website submitter, not sure what the acronym stands for.

How it functions for SEO is it allows you to automate and scale things like forum posting, commenting, etc.
05-08-2014, 05:52 AM
RE:
I cant belive why OP asking a question like that such a forum instead of searching ...JUST USE GOOGLE :)

anyway GSA is the name of their company .... Its a german software company and Search engine ranker captcha breaker are one of their major products

I have 2 copies of Captcha breaker and just bout 1 more SER copy so i have 3 copies of SER .

I am a big fan of GSA family ...

Worth to learn!
[Image: m9yh7zJ.gif]
05-08-2014, 05:59 AM
RE:
Yes they are very good! You can try yourself because they have 5 day of trial, so you can understand better what is about.
05-09-2014, 03:41 AM
RE:
You are in blackhat board and you don't know what is GSA.... oh come on
34.gif
05-09-2014, 04:05 AM
RE:
(05-08-2014 05:52 AM)madSEO Wrote:  I cant belive why OP asking a question like that such a forum instead of searching ...JUST USE GOOGLE :)

anyway GSA is the name of their company .... Its a german software company and Search engine ranker captcha breaker are one of their major products

I have 2 copies of Captcha breaker and just bout 1 more SER copy so i have 3 copies of SER .

I am a big fan of GSA family ...

Worth to learn!
(05-08-2014 05:52 AM)madSEO Wrote:  Google did not help with my question. Is this working for you? How do you keep up with the algo changes?
05-09-2014, 05:44 AM
RE:
Well is automated system to generate backlinks, a very good one even!
06-17-2014, 04:04 PM
RE:
Gsa is a paid tool and Generate to automaticllay back link.
06-19-2014, 01:03 AM
RE:
Hmmm , is their website down? was looking to buy maybe a copy.

Regards.
06-20-2014, 01:48 AM
gsa is a spamming bot!
gsa in black hat terms is a program that will spam forums with your link, that is just the basics, you need to buy proxies to help you do the spamming which often get blocked or banned so you have to buy more proxies,,, they say the backlinks help with seo, frankly, any statement like that is a lie and shows you the person is clueless or a liar trying to earn a quick commission, there are many ways to rank a site without backlinks, PERIOD! just look at the serps for any keyword, several websites on page one will have few if any backlinks... the spammed links you get from using this system will not actually help your rank, but will actually hurt it seo wise, google will bump or ban your site, as many users have already said, here and on other gsa related forums, etc... because the site that accept these posts are often not the type of link you want in the first place... for example, just look at the types of post/comment this actually makes, there will be hundreds of other comments on posts there, the comments are made by other gsa users, there can be hundreds of them, on each post, nobody is going to read them, so the gsa liars claim this will help your rank, when anyone who knows seo will tell you, if you post a comment on a fishing forum and talk about your diet pills and link to your diet pill website, the search engines will often kick, or slap your site, even ban it all together! from that standpoint alone, it is not worth it! PERIOD!!
77.gif
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!

12.gif