52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2014, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 01:56 AM by MrGone.)
What does it take to beat the Google Local listings?
What does it take to beat the Google Local listings? Depending on the search (Dentist, Plastic Surgery, Plumbers) for you will find the three paid paid ads on top. Then you there is 1-3 SEO spots before the Google local listings.

Lets say I find "Anycity Divorce" and it only has one SEO spot above the local listing. And then seven Google local listings. On a lot of listings there are three SEO spots before the locals. Should I believe I push my may in above the local listings?

I understand that "Anycity Divorce" is most likely a competitive search. But what about the same thing with "Anycity Heating and Air"

Thanks
07-05-2014, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 04:29 AM by gixxer2012.)
RE:
I just have 3 pbn's (pr4,pr1,pr1)pointed at a contractor site for a friend ,for the keyword .So their is 3 positions 1-2-3 so i'm #1 then their is the 7 pack.So you got the answer:)
and these links on the site , are not relevant to my friends contracting, i just put >looking for ( keyword ) bla bla bla done.
Also it will depend how much competition to the amount of pbn's needed. Take care
and updates didn't effect it, with just a small sentence and not relevant page.
07-13-2014, 04:54 AM
RE:
I too am interested in ranking above google places. Or even ranking on google places (tried yext and mozlocal - need something better)
07-14-2014, 02:56 PM
RE:
I don't know if you have tried IBP software yet but you can get the crack here. It is a highly advanced program for ranking locally. If you have clients I highly recommend it. It will create wonderful monthly reports for them. I can't imagine not having it.
07-29-2014, 04:16 AM
RE:
What is IBP software stand for? i'm trying to find it here but no luck yet.. can you give me some more information what IBF stands for so that I can find it? THank you in advance....
(07-14-2014 02:56 PM)NicheJacker Wrote:  I don't know if you have tried IBP software yet but you can get the crack here. It is a highly advanced program for ranking locally. If you have clients I highly recommend it. It will create wonderful monthly reports for them. I can't imagine not having it.
37.gif
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
07-31-2014, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 08:34 AM by Deltoid.)
RE:
(07-05-2014 04:27 AM)gixxer2012 Wrote:  I just have 3 pbn's (pr4,pr1,pr1)pointed at a contractor site for a friend ,for the keyword .So their is 3 positions 1-2-3 so i'm #1 then their is the 7 pack.So you got the answer:)
and these links on the site , are not relevant to my friends contracting, i just put >looking for ( keyword ) bla bla bla done.
Also it will depend how much competition to the amount of pbn's needed. Take care
and updates didn't effect it, with just a small sentence and not relevant page.

As Gixxer says... Just like most ranking... quality backlinks. Concentrate on that for good results.
07-31-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 09:12 AM by gixxer2012.)
RE:
everybody makes it so hard and its easy, so over complicated like the warriorfoum thinking they need everything under the sun.
So since the first post i heard google had a local algo come out, so my 2y long #1 dropped to #5 so i guess it was true, so i only had pbn's on this one. So i made a google plus made a video put a link in the decription back to my site, went into google plus in about under contributor to i put my youtube link with main keywords and my site link with my main keywords and popped it instantlinkindexer and its up to #2 on and alot of those local packs got smaller in size or some just disappeared if you noticed. So i wouldnt worry about them, guess i will add a few pbn links and will be good to go!
simple
i use google keyword planner free
i use seo quake just to see if the top 5 are pr3 and below
i would now use a expired brand type url since the goog sandbox 30day crap on new domains
use like fcs networker or similar to just build brand backlinks maybe throw in broad keywords im not try to rank for
and now at a slower pace add pbn ranking keywords (their is alot on pbns in the forum)
If your gonna ad google plus , you could just laydown a social foundation for what will be coming with goog youtube facebook and twitter
so really thats it no magic brothers ;)
Oh by the way on the contractor site the 7 pack is gone lol

59.gif