75.gif

Poll: Do I need to stop sharing files on this forum?
This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 100.00% 6 100.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-09-2011, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 03:25 PM by riya.)
Wink What do you mean by leaking VIP files?
Today, I saw some negative reputation on my profile and saw people complaining about me leaking vip files. I would like to know what it is with..I am not a VIP here and don't know whats going on in there. All the files I have shared, I got it from the other forums. Just for the sake of members here, I'm making it available on this forum too. Or you want our fellow members to visit those forums to download these products? Then whats the point of this forum??

I am talking especially to prettykitty and thornboss for multiple negative reputations..You guys expect me to throw back negative rating for you too? Well, I'm not that kind of person..

If you want me to stop sharing on this forum, then you can tell that here in this thread and I'll be glad to continue as a leecher :)
06-09-2011, 03:44 PM
RE: What do you mean by leaking VIP files?
Please don't stop sharing...

This forum is great and it's based on sharing great content like you do...

Some people in VIP probably doesn't know about other BH forums, and they think that all content in VIP is only exclusive for this forum, and they are wrong, let them find that out by searching in google term "Black Hat forum", and paying a dozen memberships on other BH forums...

I personally think you share great content, and i know you are not leaking anything...

You just have better know/how, better tools and resources that they have, and great will to provide this community with great content...

Please continue to do so, i'm on your side if that means anything...
06-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Sorry! Misunderstanding, the mod made clear now
[Image: i9o2g.jpg]
06-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Ok, good :) Apologies for calling out names on this thread..
06-09-2011, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 05:44 PM by Mobi.)
sorry about that the mod made it clear to me and pretty kitty posted a thread on supervip room :)
i removed my rep again sorry for the misunderstanding Riya

wtf is wrong you?
if you freaking read my thread in the supervip room and the messege i pm lala you would know about it .
and dont act you know everything.
cause There are someparts in this Supervip room that only can be found here in BBF like hf exploits and to tell you the truth the Unknown Cpa Exploit it was first seen here and the video was recorded by one of the supervip here ( i will not share the name for security purpose) and in your mind do you think how the hell did that video got leaked? where the youtube link is blacklisted that only specific people that have the link can see it?
Now tell me ?.

This is message is for USENET
36.gif
06-09-2011, 07:46 PM
@thornboss - there is no need to swear

I didn't read your thread, do i need to read it?

This forum is great, and it has so much new things to read everyday in VIP area, that i would need at least 48 hours a day to read it all...

I don't know everything, and i don't need to know everything, am I?

I am not member on all crack/hack/bh/wh/im forums out there, i found this forum and i like it, so i become VIP here.

The most GREAT thing about this forum is that i don't need anymore to go to 5-10 forums to find what i need, or to even pay my way in to see the content, because admin/stuff/people here take care that all GREAT content gathered around Internet, ends up here in on place...

Personally I'm very happy with this forum and i see http://bestblackhatforum.com, as a great place to be.

Hmm, probably you are right, but you need to know that Internet is big place, and every now and then some things get leaked, and i agree that those people should be taken care off or to punish...

But if someone like riya made like 60 or more posts with good content, i don't see reason why we should consider her a leecher?
06-09-2011, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 08:02 PM by BaussHacker.)
Everything on this forum is leaked anyway. Why would they complain, there is no hackers in this community.
At least learn to make your own tutorials, would give a lot + for the community.

~Bauss
06-09-2011, 09:18 PM
did you just read the post above that i apologize?
and did i say to you that you need to read everything?
As you can see my post it says if you Freaking read it .

Meaning IF you read it ? with the word if in capital letters.
Did i tell you to read the thread ? hmm
well your answers are really off topic your not making sense at all too far away from my post. really doesnt make sense
06-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Guys, all calm down :) Cheers everyone. :)
Riya just shared one of the file inside supervip room. Well i wont call this leech since i personally went all his threads from es5 and found some couple of it, but that was find cause i know that it was been shared in another forum so probably he copied and shared it too. so its not a leech since he do not have supervip access. Anyway i also appreciate the one who pm me to handle this matter, as what i said i will look it thoroughly. But in the long run, its really OK to share what you will share here since we do NOT have DNS list here and beside 1 file inside supervip room being exposed in public was just fine compared to what you will get inside supervip room. so its not an issue after all.
06-09-2011, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 10:47 PM by riya.)
Wow, my little thread went into war. I didn't meant that at all!!! All I do was I shared files as usual and put that cpa exploit video here yesterday as it wasn't shared here (not the supervip room). I got it from iranjava. Most of the files I shared here are from iranjava and BHT where they are available first hand. So I collect them and re-upload it to my favorite file sharing sites and share it on forums like es5,FUB,here and a bunch of other IM forums..I don't want people to go from forum to forum to download the new leaked products. We want everything under one roof.. :)

Sorry if I caused any trouble :)
65.gif
Closed

16.gif