38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2016, 11:36 AM
What do I do now?
Hello my name is Alex I am 26 I am from Moldavia.

I have seen many different courses from cheapest to the 4 and 5 digit ones where everything is explained to the smallest details.

I've documented the steps traffic - lead magnet - offer (most basic). And big ones that would need at least 4 pages to describe.

My problem is deciding which way to go ppl/cpa/digital products. In the future I might go with a shopify store.

For now the three mentioned above are what I am aiming for.

But you can't call it even a problem really.

What I don't know what to do is how to track for example a simple sale. How do I know who from my list who bought a digital product completed a cpa or ppl offer.

I can track everything but the sales page is where everything goes south.

I know where the pixels have to be like the sales page, the shopping cart page, the thank you page.

And what if I want to make an extra offer after the thank you page?

One method that I know of is contacting the seller and asking him if he can put my pixels on his pages.

One is by selling with shopify.

One is by creating your own product.

I wish to track the whole process with infusionsoft or maybe aweber and other softwares.

I wish to know as much as possible from traffic to thank you page and beyond! So that I know who bought what and not to spam people who bought something again and again with different offers, or to offer the same product to people who already bought it.

That is what I don't want to happen.
I wish to be able to divide my list to optimize it with specific offers for different segments of my list.

What I have is some information but no experience and not much money to spend.

I have a hosting a domain I can get 1 month free for most of services like aweber and some tracking softwares.

I have a small budget but there are many people who have started with less than me so no excuse here.

If anyone could help with an idea or anything really...

Have a good one.

Thank you
12-26-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: What do I do now?
sent you a pm about your problem hope it helps

13.gif