49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-07-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: What Is Actually Deemed A Good Product?
(08-04-2016 09:45 PM)Aehs01 Wrote:  Hey Charles,

Good question. I got into this whole IM thing in a bad way to start out, I joined the Empower Network which was full of some of the worst internet marketers I had ever discovered.

I started learning as much as I could for years about SEO, internet marketing and buying product after product spending thousands of various courses and training.

I'd say 95% of the time if I read something or learned about a said method I'd give it a shot and if nothing gave me instant gratification I'd get annoyed and move on.

I always kept thinking for a long time "There is something better out there" that would get me results faster, nothing like this exists and everything takes work.

It took me a long time to figure this out but after spending days (literally days) on this forum checking out more products than I can count I finally realized something.

Most marketers make money selling products to others.

Sure, I've had some success with things I tried.

-I learned how to build Wordpress sites
-I did a podcast for 2 years and met tons of awesome people like Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, Andrew Warner to name a few.
-I made a Kindle eBook
-I made Amazon affiliate sites
-I learned a lot about SEO, eCommerce and different CRM's

The list goes on.

It wasn't until I started showing others how to do some of these things I started making any real money.

As of today I've made probably somewhere in the realm of over 30k just teaching simple online courses. The funny thing is one of my best sellers is an Amazon affiliate course and I've made way more money from course sales than I have as an actual Amazon affiliate.

There are plenty of good courses I've seen floating around this forum, some even years old that would still be good today in 2016. I still just firmly believe the real money is in selling someone else the 'dream' of making money online and that's why I spend 99% of my time in IM selling other people content from what I learned over the years.

I agree to an extent, but not completely.. Out of the people that are at the top of their game selling people the dream, in comparison to the top of their game being an affiliate.. The affiliate revenues always out do the dream sellers.

Selling dreams has a LOT to do with reputation and if you aren't selling a subscription model (which 99% of those can't do, because their products are shit) then it requires continual new launches of products/courses to get a good amount of revenue - Exactly why Source Wave seem to be launching a new product every 12 weeks..

Whereas if you're an affiliate with a number of big sites (>50k organics/mo each) then you can easily make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month.. Especially when you come to flip these sites, which will likely sell for a lot more than any launch could ever get you.
The OG SEO Leaker~
08-07-2016, 04:03 AM
I'm a frequent reviewer and my in my opinion and experience 99% of times you get outdated and shit info from: Warrior Forum, Udemy or Skillshare shares. Now I try to review things objectively but I have ZERO TOLERANCE towards information that has been covered for over 50 times in 5 forums and in 11 years. Outdated info is big no-go. Rule of thumb is to AVOID product creators. They are not making their money with the method they teach, they make money by selling the product. There are very few exceptions of this rule, this one time on Warrior Forum I stumbled upon a "business in a box" product and I was mind blown, it was about exchanging old light bulbs in big factories, the new bulbs were more energy saving and cheaper. I was honestly stunned how genius it was. The product had no sales funnel, no fancy copy, you could tell the owner didn't really care if someone followed or not because he had his own states covered and was expanding rapidly.

I mean half of the CPA courses I review have screenshots of dashboards that were used 3 years ago in Maxbounty.. how am I supposed to take that seriously?

Main criteria is definitely freshness of the information. There's plenty of fresh information out there, but it takes a lot of time to discover it.

What is actually a good product? I've been through quite a few good products for example Adult Media Buying, that was a solid product. It was depthful, relatively fresh and it provided clear steps with plenty of room to improvise and think out of box.

Lot of arbitrage products have been a good read also, but unfortunately that game is saturated as F***.

Usually psychology, mindset and general sales trick ebooks are pretty solid read and very applicable.

Dropshipping non-video courses are good also (it takes 20 pages to write this down, yet people somehow manage to make 8 hour video sessions out of it) as long they are straight to point. I hate fluff. You can tell when a product creator is forcefully trying to extend his product length. Also too much pre-selling the first few chapters. Total bullshit.

In it's time Google Sniper was a very good product, first mininiche site building tutorial I crossed. Easy to follow. It became saturated more than 7 years ago, yet people are still creating IDENTICAL courses to it. Mindblown.

My 2cents as a frequent reviewer.
09-16-2016, 04:47 AM
A good idea makes a good product.
11-05-2016, 11:46 PM
That product which are not boring for others.I always stay with comfortable products.

66.gif