57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2019, 01:31 AM
What Do I Do With My New Sports Betting Product?
I'm a golf pro 62yo and pretty much my golf coaching career is over.

I have never been a punter until I discovered risk free matched betting for a while but my accounts were restricted.

I have never been a punter but in doing the no risk betting I noticed something when doing the betting turnover.

So after a LOT of research I have a betting system that would have made profit of over $5000 with $10 lays on every season of the EPL for the last 10 years.

That's about 3,800 games of soccer. I have spreadsheets as proof of my back testing.

So have you any advice on how to sell my system on the internet? I was thinking Clickbank.

Also people will say why don't you just use the system yourself but to make the money there has to be some kind of betting bank and in my situation I haven't got that amount at the moment.

I'm not trying to get people involved as people either have an interest in punting or not.

Just would like some advice on what people would do please.

Thanks everybody who would like to help.
09-29-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: What Do I Do With My New Sports Betting Product?
I would ask this question at some of the serious betting forums. I use punters lounge occasionally and find that as one of the best, when it comes to the serious part of betting forums.
10-06-2019, 04:29 PM
An interesting post dougpga.

Is it not feasible for you to use your system yourself using the Betfair minimum of £2 lays? That way you wouldn't need such a big bank and you could build up slowly.

How about creating a special offer for members here? I would certainly be interested in your system and it would at least get the ball rolling and get you started with some sales.

Yes, you could use Clickbank or create an ebook and sell it on Amazon or eBay.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you success.
10-07-2019, 03:15 AM
"How about creating a special offer for members here?"

Second that

Basil
11-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Sorry I havent got back to you guys - I'm a bit of a perfectionist and realised I needed more accurate data to get this going. Instead of using an average of $10 odds for the lays I actually got the oddsportal actual odds. It still went well and now I have some options for people who want to go in on lower odds (less liability). I'll pm you guys so you can check it out next week. Thanks for the encouragement.
33.gif
11-08-2019, 07:16 PM
Interested, can you send me the details also.
01-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Offer sell in here. I will buy it
01-05-2020, 12:53 AM
I didn't receive the email so probably still working on it.
01-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Interested, can you send me the details also.

65.gif