52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2020, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 08:39 AM by Lumos.)
Welcome New Arrivals !!
Since there are so many top-listed today...
Here is a warm welcome to the many new members (along with hopes that NONE are merely here to promote rotten places like code - x - in - h) !!

And also:
Thanks to Kaiser Soze for adding replies to so many, which caused them to be top listed.

Happydance
61heart
61heart
61heart
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-21-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Welcome New Arrivals !!
Thanks for the warm welcome
02-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Quoting my latest reply to another thread here in hopes that new arrivals will see this info=>

(02-07-2021 02:38 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  This thread was brought to mind via a PM exchange with our superb fellow member Osmanal2...

Here's why:
When trying to reply to him, I could not because...
HIS PM INBOX IS FULL !!!

So, repeating what is said in the OP=>

Doggone it - keep track of your PMs - delete them from inbox, drafts, etc. - then EMPTY THE TRASHCAN !!!

The very most wonderful benefit of VIP membership here is the larger PM capacity IMO - and if you don't have that, AND make requests AND expect to get them, then...

I repeat:
Keep track of your PMs - delete them from inbox, drafts, etc. - then EMPTY THE TRASHCAN !!!

I have made some few shares here and tried fulfilling requests made by non-VIP members via PM - and retried and retried - ultimately to later just give up as they have NEVER made space for any new PMs and their PM box is FULL.

If you've requested stuff and didn't get it - this may be why.
If you allow it to save into 'Sent Items' EVERY sent PM and never empty the trashcan, then in effect you've got NO PM abilities here.

There's no shame in being pre-VIP and I do not mean to imply that there's any hurry to get it.
I can tell you that seeing the titles that are not open to you that you'll want to get there somehow, sometime...
It is a good value, really - but don't use your rent or grocery money for it, make some $$ 1st then pay this place back for the good its done you by supporting it that way.

Also, all the rest of the info in the OP remains pertinent for pretty much all members, so maybe have a look there ?!?
HTH !!!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-30-2021, 02:00 AM
Hello pls how much is the registration here.

78.gif