43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Web Scraper - From Web to CSV fields
Hi mates,

I need a web scraper which could scrape specific fields from an ecommerce store and place it under specific CSV tabs.

Is it possible?

"Dream Chaser"

04-28-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Web Scraper - From Web to CSV fields
I use https://www.webscraper.io for ALL of my scraping needs.

It has a free version which is pretty unlimited. The downfall is it will use YOUR browser. So whenever you want to scrape anything, that computer you do it on will be tied up until it is done.

But, they also have a cloud version with TONS of awesome benefits.

One, it does the job you tell it to in the cloud. So you set up the job, log out, and walk away and do other tasks in your day.

Two, it is only $300 a month for unlimited pages. But it limits the number of jobs. But that isn't a downfall at all. Because how many jobs do you really need to do at once? Honestly. Know what I mean. Even if you have 100 jobs, you can split them into priority and still use this. Always remember that automating and outsourcing is about turning 5 hours into 20 minutes. Not turning 2000 hours into 1 day.

Three, you can schedule a job and have it regularly repeat that schedule. Daily, weekly, etc.

And, once you start using this scraper, you will never need another scraper again.

What I do is I stay on the marketing lists of marketers that sell scrapers for a million iched down tasks (like instagram scraper, local business scraper, etc.) and use those for the ideas. Then I see what those marketers promise their scrapers do, and then if I want those benefits, I go to webscraper and do it there.

You will literally never need another scraper again.

Hope this helps.
04-29-2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Web Scraper - From Web to CSV fields
You can use Imacros - the 12.5 version shared on here doesn't work but you should be able to get an older version - if not you can PM me and I'll put on mega. There is also a tool called Kantu Browser Automation that does this too - imacos easier but doesn't always work - that's why I sought out Kantu. This is mainly where a site works in Chrome but not IE.

AWBH

11.gif