62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2015, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 12:35 PM by truth hurts.)
Weak_Rusty_Cat is also (*_*) - BE AWARE!
Hey all.

Just wanted to point out that i have a stalker who keeps on talking s**t to people on this forum.

(*_*) http://bestblackhatforum.com/User---242429

is also

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Weak-Rusty-Cat

Please be aware.

Can the mods please check the IP.

I am sick of that idiot stalking and talking s**t to all our members who are contributing and helping others.

Thanking you Smile

PROOF:

[Image: pSdkNNj.png]

Looking at the thread that he is abusing me at.

Coincidence? I think not hahaha
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
05-31-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Weak_Rusty_Cat is also (*_*) - BE AWARE!
-
This site use to be one of the best websites on the Planet to me. Here lately it's getting over ran by losers. I hope you moderators start doing your job soon. It would be a shame to see such a great thing ruined by a couple lowlifes with nothing better to do with their time then harass BBHF members. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole barrel. If the current number of Moderators are not enough to handle the over flow of losers here lately, add a few more Moderators to the Team. I'm sure there is no shortage of BBHF brothers who would sacrifice a little of their time to help preserve the greatness of this website.

BATMAN aka "Loyal BBHF Member"
05-31-2015, 03:06 PM
you're looking at it wrong. stalkers are cool and can be fun sometimes. i have my own stalkers too :) i never ignore my stalkers but the best way to get rid of them is to ignore them.

i don't see rusty as a stalker though. he's just reading the same things you are and visa versa.

now personally i hate fake accounts were people pretend to be someone else but in this case, it's not true. i don't really see the reason behind multiple accounts though but sometimes people have their own reasons. also notice which account was created first.

now some people mind the arguing or the bickering and have the mindset "can't we all just get along?". the answer to that question though is a big NO. we can't because this is not a perfect world. if it was a perfect world, it would be boring anyway so why would people even want that?

iknow your motivation of posting what you did, but to me, it's unacceptable to create a separate post against people here on the forum. so in my opinion no matter what rusty says, you are more wrong in this case.

my motivation for responding to this thread is mainly to say that it is wrong....but also to say that i have seen rusty's past posts and i personally don't have a problem with them. he has something to say and he says it or he posts a meme to say it for him.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-31-2015, 06:37 PM
Quote:stalkers are cool and can be fun sometimes

The kid finally comes out of his starred guests status and admits himself..........

BTW I also looked at that thread......Does that me i am also rusty the (*_*). Does the truth really hurts ?
06-01-2015, 12:04 AM
@ California Loser and the other piece of shit Thobias

What you call "fun" actually has a more appropriate name. It's actually called harassment, slander or cyber bullying and the only reason why you think it's fun is because you are a pathetic lonely, broke ass loser yourself with nothing better or productive to do with your time other then stalk this board and harass people who threaten your mediocre existence.

It bothers and causes you pain to losers to see people taking action and making strides towards success. That pain you feel inside is called jealousy. Instead of acting out on it like a typical loser would, why don't you sit your sorry ass back and take notes and then try and better your pathetic lame ass. Use your time productively and change your pathetic life for the better. Once you start doing something productive with your own life you will find that you do not have time or interest in harassing fellow BBHF brothers on this website. Try it loser. Try and make yourself into a better person. You'll be happier and healther and live longer.

BATMAN
74.gif
06-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Cali kid,
I know rusty is a stalker, the M**** keeps on pming me which i have him blocked and his other name now.

You dont see what and how he talks to people.
Very rude.

I am just saying.
I can assure you that he is the same person.

Rusty logs off and the other name logs on.

Ive noticed that.
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
06-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Quote:BATMAN aka "Loyal BBHF Member"

Loyal member my ass.................You are a self promoting Jack Ass

Hey BatSucker, your intention on this forum is pure Greed. You want to promote our ugly CPA Network through your CPA shares....Why dont you share SEO related products? Why only CPA ? Answer that your Idiotic m*****f*****.......
06-01-2015, 04:07 AM
haha see how my stalkers come out of hiding when i talk about them? it's fun....and funny.

truth- like i said, there is little doubt that they are the same account. rusty ain't hiding anything though. i don't understand the multiple account thing but to each their own. if you blocked these users you shouldn't have any more problems. rather that call someone out publicly though if you have a problem, why didin't ya just pm a mod or admin?
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Quote:haha see how my stalkers come out of hiding when i talk about them? it's fun....and funny.

The california Kid is also a JackAss BE AWARE.
06-02-2015, 10:52 AM
ahhhh thanks for adding that in my stalker. i always know i can count on ya
35.gif

25.gif