63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-31-2011, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 06:55 PM by Omni Potens.)
We are back and see the EXPLOSION of GOOD NEWS inside ...
You guys were aware that hostgator suspended my server cause im getting lot of complains regarding our website and from the competitors web owners complaining on my site. I was able to trace also the one who i think is responsible for my website to be suspended cause i recently i was getting 2 or 3 messages from a guy named Bob Upgrade saying this:
Quote: Dear sir/madam,

Pursuant to 17 USC 512©(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:

I am the exclusive rights holder for ScrapeBox Secrets.
These exclusive rights are being violated by material available
upon your site at the following URL(s):
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...x-Secrets;
I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a
fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright
holder's agent, or the law;
Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state
that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and
that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights
holder for the material in question;
I may be contacted by the following methods: info@scrapeboxsecrets.com;

I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as
it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible.
Please notify after removal.
Thank you.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ox-Secrets

Regards,
Mark Dutch
http://www.scrapeboxsecrets.com
ScrapeBox Secrets
And if you will do a thorough research on this matter by typing this keyword in google "wso scrapebox secrets"

Tell me what you noticed? 34fubar
You can see that we are the ONLY ONE leaking this stuff.
All the biggest blackhat forum does not have this or i bet removed this.
Honestly i would not like to bring up this matter.
But since my website got suspended and i believe this was the culprit behind this.

Then REVENGE is MINE!!! 16devil

There is no way or no one can stop us from our goal and who ever messed up will be ...
shitfully messed up!!!
44middlefinger

And oh by the way if in case this file was been removed or cannot be found.
Just pm some of our mods here like Lala or TheDonator cause i give this file for them to back up so if in case this file will be removed by file hosting then you can ask this mods to reupload this so the fun won't stop until from the future generation!
10rofl

One more good thing, i am now releasing another VIP forums that was been ripped and we'll be given for FREE to all supervip members.

These were the following VIP forum as requested:
>> scriptthief platinum VIP section and scriptthief elite VIP section.
[ you cannot access this section even you paid for VIP on their site but in here you will get it 100% free to all supervip members!! :) ]

>> bhtdownloads VIP section

Actually i still got lot of vip forum to be ripped as requested by everyone.
like codebank and a few other expensive VIP forum.
No worry added on my target list and will be reviewed by hidden mods.
Or probably they have this login details for this. I was everyday working on leaking VIP files publicly and privately so thats the reason you see me most of the time offline were infact almost all the time i am hiddenly online
3wink

Anyway, I will also appreciate guys if you can help me with the new PUBLIC section that i have newly created for all members to be more happy 2smile

(1) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Premium-Accounts-NEW
-->
This section will include Free premium accounts, serial keys, codes and everything related to paid accounts but was given for FREE in here.

(2) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Free-...eaways-NEW

--> If you offer SERVICE(s) for FREE or something you would love to offer for FREE then this is the right section for this.

I am also now currently working on SuperVIP Seo Tools and Sofware section for exclusively for all supervip members! This is a new forum!!!.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-SuperVIP-Seo-Tools-and-Sofware
--> this is an EXLUSIVELY forum dedicated to all working and updated Seo Tools and Software which i got from different VIP forums!

To give you an insight about some of the tools that will be released:

Article Marketing Robot 1.0.92
AutoPligg Desktop 6
CPA Blaster 1.64
ECrawl v2.60
iChameleon Pro
IgniteSEO 2.5.0
Instant Article Suite 3.082
Instant Article wizard 3.083
Magic Article Rewriter With Magic Tokens Database
Magic Submitter 1.42
Mass Video Blaster
Rank Builder 2.8.8
SEO Trackbacks Suite 1.62
Sliq Submitter PRO 2.0.4.0
Send Blaster 2.0.127
SEnuke 7.66
SEnuke X 1.0.49
SEO Powersuite
SerpAttacks Pro 1.2.58.639--
The Best Spinner
Tube Thumper
TweetAttacks Account Creator 1.1.4.1
TweetAttacks Pro 2.6.2.0
Video Spin Blaster 2.2

and a lot more EXPENSIVE seo tools and software!!!

So if your not yet SUPERVIP members then your really missing the fun!!!
Better joined SuperVIP now before that price for LIFETIME VIP was still super low!!! Do NOT wait for this price to be increased!!! Join your spot now!!!
There is NO other forum who will give you this MAXIMUM benefits! Its only here and be forever here!!!
06-01-2011, 03:08 AM
RE: We're back and see the EXPLOSION of GOOD NEWS inside ! ! ! :)
ADMIN never fail to surprise us. Such a really good update. I am so proud i have contribute and part of this amazing update for everyone. Anyway congrats the forum is back for good. Now i want to taste some sweet revenge too. But i was thinking such a waste of time. Anyway im just so happy our forum is back now. :)
06-01-2011, 03:13 AM
TheDonator is here! :)
I missed sharing good stuff that even i was alone thinking! i cant help but think when will be the forum be back. I am so happy that ADMIN had success on bringing up the forum. It was like years of missing this forum where in fact its only 2 days that our forum was been down. 2 days without this forum, i feel so empty! I feel like i need to share more and more good stuff everyday if not i will be sick! :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-01-2011, 03:18 AM
i am so happy the forum restore,and the bad guys is so hate.
06-01-2011, 03:24 AM
when i check this forum is being suspended i feel so down lately and i always keep checking..until the bulletin news says from admin he will come back..yes he come with the sweet revenge.thanks to Admin and other moderator to keep this forum alive..thanks to all
39.gif
06-01-2011, 03:28 AM
Wow i have just reopen this forum after my fixed and added updated but i was surprise that there where many people already waiting for the forum to be open! Well im so happy guys were back. No worry. No matter what will happen , no one can stop us from our goal! and who ever go against us will be messed up! :) Anyway the forum was not just restored but i do have ADDED lot of good UPDATES. and VIP FILES. Fresh and NEW! :)
06-01-2011, 03:30 AM
You got all our spirits high Admin you always rock and for sure you are the best.
06-01-2011, 03:35 AM
good to see this forum back alive once again...i think i will pay for supervip soon as i see that there got tweet attack account creator, cpa blacter and other tools that i want to use. do the tweet attack account creator working
06-01-2011, 03:37 AM
THANK YOU~~ So much!!! I was SHOCKED when the site was down. So, are we still in Hostgator? or changed hosting?
Laid off.. Struggling financially.. any help to make money will be great!
06-01-2011, 03:52 AM
thank you for this
40.gif

19.gif