61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Ways to f**k up someone's life / make their life a living hell?
Ways to f**k up someone's life / make their life a living hell?
Disclaimer: This thread is for informational purposes only.

Alright,

Basically there is this guy who's made my life a living hell for over 3 years, he's one of my business associates. Now, he is no longer my associate =)
He cost me a LOT of money, acts like a total D********, treats me like shit, talks shit about me, etc. Has no assets so not worth going legal.

He's not a member of this forum (or any forum that I know of), has nothing to do with any member here, so no worries there. Just some ***** I know in real life.

What I wanna know are some ways to make his life a living hell...

I'm talking email spam, cell phone pranks, home address spam, the works.

I know this forum is one of the most resourceful forums on the planet and justice must be served. I'm way too angry to sit back and relax about him, my rage is DEEP.

So serve up those CPA offers (see: email spam). I have his email address and I'm working on getting his telephone # and street address (should have that soon). He might end up with a subscription to Playgirl, who knows.

If you have any other revenge ideas let me know....maybe I'll take #1 spot in Google for his name so he'll never get another job in his life. I've seriously had it with him.

Few things though:

I don't want to go to jail
Nothing completely illegal
No trail leading to me
Have fun!

And again, this is for informational purposes only =)

With apologies to original author, borrowed from another BH forum but too good not to use here.
09-10-2014, 09:33 PM
RE:
Just make a 301 redirect of that anger to a positive thing, life is too short to spend time like that. Just forget about the guy and move on.
09-10-2014, 11:56 PM
RE:
"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery" By Malcolm X
09-11-2014, 08:00 AM
RE:
Best thing to achieve what you want, meditate, transform your anger into a positive outlook in life(the 301 Koma suggests), Karma will make it justice or simply reward you for being a nice person, honestly I didnt believe it either until I saw it in real life.

If you choose to engage in negativity, just consider the saying: If you seek revenge, make sure you dig two graves.

Chill out buddy.
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
09-11-2014, 08:23 AM
RE:
I agree with Komas, (and from personal experience) learn from it, add it to your bucket of wisdom and toss the fucktard out of your life.

Not worth any stress and bullshit. Why even give this person any ounce of your energy? Focus on building your wealth.
7.gif
09-11-2014, 08:46 AM
RE:
Awesome responses from an awesome community - peace ...
The Best DFY Niche Site Builder Online - Get a Fully Automated Content, Affiliate or Ecom Dropship from NicheSiteStudio.com
09-11-2014, 09:08 AM
RE:
(09-10-2014 09:33 PM)komas Wrote:  Just make a 301 redirect of that anger to a positive thing, life is too short to spend time like that. Just forget about the guy and move on.
Possibly The BEST advice I have heard in a long time - Rep added !
09-11-2014, 11:35 AM
RE:
Excellent advice from all but the best advice came from NonConformer.

Nothing would come close to hurting him more than to see you REALLY prosper!

Jealousy is almost as deadly as hate and anger.

Plus, to some people jealousy is even more deadly.
09-11-2014, 12:12 PM
RE:
"The best revenge is massive success "

09-11-2014, 04:12 PM
RE:
Hey everyone thanks for the cool thoughts, I did say it was ripped it from another forum, just thought it was funny: "With apologies to original author, borrowed from another BH forum but too good not to use here"

Best revenge on the a'holes you may encounter in life is as somebody mentioned, living well, that and massive success works great well too. Life to short for negativity, been there and done that when I lost a lot in the GFC, but have recovered again now
56.gif

12.gif