54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Want an SEO tool MEGAPASS? SEMRush, WhiteSpark Citation Finder and Plagspotter
SEM Compass is up and running

(01-13-2016 03:14 AM)deathsquad22 Wrote:  Today I get 502 Bad Gateway.

Previously I did ten searches in whitespark tab. No results coming back.

Also how many whitespark searches allowed per day, per month? Thanks.

Would be nice to see what city town I search for and additional details under the whitespark history.
Co-founder of SEM Compass
03-12-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Want an SEO tool MEGAPASS? SEMRush, WhiteSpark Citation Finder and Plagspotter
OK joined and white pages not working
the compass thing just spins and spinsand no data
03-18-2016, 02:33 PM
On the SEM Compass site it states "Paid Ahrefs account required" for Ahref, is this still the case and, if so, why would I need to use ahrefs through semcompass if an active subscription to ahref's needed?

As for the other services, do they require an active subscription too?
If so, then what benefit does Semcompass offer, apart from having a dashboard to access all the tools you have in there?

Thanks
03-25-2016, 04:50 AM
is this service still working? op doesn't seem to respond to people's questions...
05-03-2016, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 05:39 PM by Ryan Kempe.)
(03-18-2016 02:33 PM)activ_x Wrote:  On the SEM Compass site it states "Paid Ahrefs account required" for Ahref, is this still the case and, if so, why would I need to use ahrefs through semcompass if an active subscription to ahref's needed?

As for the other services, do they require an active subscription too?
If so, then what benefit does Semcompass offer, apart from having a dashboard to access all the tools you have in there?

Thanks

Only the Ahrefs module inside SEM Compass requires an Ahrefs account. You can use all the others for free.

(03-25-2016 04:50 AM)CitizenKane Wrote:  is this service still working? op doesn't seem to respond to people's questions...

yes the service is still working!
Co-founder of SEM Compass
10-20-2016, 06:44 PM
Hi

The bestblackhatforum discount link don't works :http://semcompass.com/accounts/register/bestblackhatforum/, please check, thanks.
10-20-2016, 06:47 PM
working? is it?
01-10-2017, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 01:20 AM by seo_consultant.)
Please don't subscribe. None of the tools work and seller doesn't reply as well. I have asked LaLa to close this thread.

61.gif