74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-29-2011, 02:44 AM
Wanna join VIP
Hey bbhf,
i want to join the VIP section.So it has all the cracks an everything from the other forums?And how often is it updated?For example ,if a new crack comes out at Blackhatteam how long will it take for it to come here?
Thanks
cool forum :D
05-29-2011, 04:09 AM
RE: Wanna join VIP
It has every VIP content from other forums!! I can assure you of that. The cracks,WSO etc.,are just rapid on arrival !!!
05-29-2011, 09:37 AM
blackhatteam VIP sucks, that even moderator from that forum is quiting and asking me to part of this site. i wont mention his name.
Anyway i will assure that even somehow we have access to their VIP section. ok they have a working sick submitter 3 in their VIP.. well i have just shared it from the NEW sub forum i have created under supervip special section entitled supervip seo tools and software. The forum was just added by today but let me tell you my plan , i'll soon flood this with lot of VIP tools and software that i got from different forum! More to come. :)
05-29-2011, 01:51 PM
I will be buying SuperVIP soon, the features look amazing :)
06-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Yes, I'll so, I luv so much in this forum... I'll buy it as soon as possible :)
77.gif
06-01-2011, 03:55 PM
You guys wont regret becoming supervip!
If i were you better grab some spots now until the price for lifetime vip was still cheap. This a great offer you get to access different VIP forums in one forum, and its ONLY here :)
06-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Holy Cow!! The supervip is amazing! Just got it ! This so CHEAP! This should have been $1000 ! Well done lala and the admins ! Looking forward to the supervip seo tools section !
06-02-2011, 07:35 AM
I need help to make the 50$ to buy the VIP! Guys help me out!?!?!
06-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Just bought SuperVIP, hope it is just as good as it sounds :d
[Image: i9o2g.jpg]
06-08-2011, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 07:48 PM by Estek.)
Quote: blackhatteam VIP sucks
Yeah, thats right. I became a VIP member 3 weeks ago ( oh god why I did't just wait a week to find this great community ) and their VIP is just Bull Shit , no one crack is working.
Hope you will not disappoint and I will get article submition software and bookmarking service that work. Also ifg there some good money making methods with which we can make some extra money then it will be just fine and I will subscribe on a monthly basis.

Regards,
Estek
55.gif

59.gif