27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Wack0's Message to All BBHF. Please READ!
Quote:Hey,

So, when i arrived on bbhf last year, I had one mission: to get a reputation for good, hq working releases.

I think I did that (heck, I released updates, and released working cracks when I released something that didn't work!)

Team WFO released more than 50 products on BBHF during a period of five months. And from what I know, I was the best cracker on bbhf...

And, i think you all know what my biggest release was... my last one. The forum got ddosed soon after, and with that came my disappearence...

I won't say why I had to disappear, but one thing is true: Team WFO is dead. It will never come back, and I will probably dedicate my time to reducing the scammy BSOs and the like in some other, legal ways...

Oh, and code protection methods, you other crackers need a challenge right? :)

It was fun... so long and thanks for all the fish ;)

If you like the share, give positive reputation!

Our releases should be used for learning only!!!
If you make money using our releases then you really should support the original devs and buy it!
Want to support me? Give me BitCoin:
[Image: GoldenAcceptedHereBitcoin.png]
1HQMH9W6hjLEmZL543ykYtxtmGYeGhxaEK
You can also donate me dogecoins: DE6NF3VP6SMGrPxjPRqqbirFBkyfDzh1Vk
05-06-2013, 10:17 PM
RE:
Many Thanks, I think i speak for most when I say we greatly appreciated every release! Specially the last one ;) F*** them
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
05-06-2013, 10:22 PM
RE:
Man, please come back from time to time... Just go anonymous. Maybe? We appreciate all of your shares here in BBHF.
05-06-2013, 10:30 PM
RE:
mind giving as some ebooks or some decent tutorials over the internet on how we can crack software on our own x-p , and *salute* men , thanks for all the help you've given to this forum , but as we all know, every beginning has it's own end.
05-06-2013, 10:45 PM
RE:
Thanks Wakco for all your help this last year!!!

P.S. Any recommendation on good books, ebooks, training on how to master the art of CRACKING?

Take care my friend.
58.gif
05-06-2013, 10:47 PM
RE:
hii Wack0,for me really was a plesure to see you here,every member here was happy whith your work,especially that all cracked stuffs was just for big pieces!!!
respect
05-06-2013, 10:52 PM
RE:
hii Wack0, your work was amazing, Many Many that for the amazing cracks !!!!
05-06-2013, 11:06 PM
RE:
Hey Wack0,

Thanks for the hard work and enjoy what your going to be doing. Good luck
05-07-2013, 01:39 AM
RE:
WACKO WE LOVE YOU MATE AND WE WILL MISS YOU VERRRRRY MUCH MATE. REMEMBER BBHF IS YOUR HOME COME IN VISIT US SOMETIMES MATE.
05-07-2013, 01:43 AM
RE:
We'll miss you Wack0... drop in whenever you can to egg us on! Can someone remind me what Wack0's last release was? Can't remember....
30.gif
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash

46.gif