35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2012, 11:24 AM
WTF!! $1,216,385.00 In 28 Days??
Hey My Fellow War Roomions,

I Just launched a Killer little WSO</acronym>...

[b]Others Have Paid $4997 For This Level Of Access![/b]
For All War Roomions You Can Listen In On a Private 1 on 1 Coaching I Had From My Millionaire Mentor That Changed Everything For Me

This man made $1,216,385.00 In Less Than 1 Month!!! So he knows what he is talking about.

ATTENTION: This is no BS folks this is real, innovative information. And what you are about to learn WILL shock you no matter your level of marketing.

It is Delivered in MP3

Here are some reviews for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0o0O [Image: viewpost.gif]All I have to say about Jouvan's product is WOW. He has literally cornered Alex and forced him to give all his valuable marketing secrets! There are at least two or three core concepts I can take away from this presentation (that is worth at least $1,000 just to sit in and hear) and apply to my own business model. $27 is waaaay too cheap... and he's giving away copies starting at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplugindude [Image: viewpost.gif]Alex Jeffrey is really a ROCKSTAR!

I really cannot believe you arent charging anything for this interview.

The interview takes off with Alex talking about how he got started with

Internet Marketing and how he started making money with Ebay etc.

He then goes onto reveal how he established his million dollar info product

business and how he expanded his empire.

I still cant believe you are giving this away for free, remove the "FREE" sign

and put a payment link in there..this is TOP QUALITY STUFF!

Cheers,

Aravindh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Crawford [Image: viewpost.gif]Jouvan,

I've was marketing online 8 years before Alex got his
start, and so I'm a seasoned expert... and I have to
say, I actually got some GREAT ideas from listening
to your interview with Alex.

Any beginner who listens to this interview, and applies
what Alex teaches, will do great. Even "old dogs" like me
can learn a lot from this interview.

Alex is the real deal, he's ethical, he keeps it simple,
and this interview provides a great service!

If you want to learn how to go from making absolutely
NOTHING to a nice, steady income, get this audio!

Willie Crawford

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGWarrior [Image: viewpost.gif]Wow!! This is like attending a live coaching session with Alex himself and with you echoing out those hot smoking "people starting out are dying to know" questions, this is truly a very "gem-packed" interview. I must admit I have gotten quite a fair bit of valuable tips and advice from this 1 hour interview although I am not new in this arena.

Taking action is key to ANY online or offline endeavors and I absolutely love the techniques shared on building a responsive mailing list FAST! The part on how consistency could bring about huge benefit to any continuity programs!

You know what, this interview has even prompted me to signed up to be on the waiting listing for Alex's coaching (when it is available again). [Image: wink.gif]

Guys, stop sitting on the fence, get this interview while it is still at a 'no brainer' price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter May [Image: viewpost.gif]Review
This is delivered as an audio and is packed with great information. Alex takes you on his journey from firstly starting out until present day filling in how he got to his success mapping out exactly how he got there.

The information is a very solid plan on product creation and is how most successful marketers have got to were they are now. Anyone who follows these techniques are sure to succeed.

Jouvan is great at leading the interview and even uses himself as a case study and from what I have learned from him I would say you will see his name pop up more often in the near future as he appears to be fast tracking his way through internet marketing.

All in all it is easily worth a lot more than the asking price and whoever buys this will not be disappointed especially those new to this game as it maps out the road ahead if only they follow what they learn and for those more seasoned it gets the motivation going moving forward.

Peter

60 Minutes Of Audio Training
Where You'll Discover...
  • How To Use FREE MONEY MAGNETS To Cash In Big Time

• How To Have Other People Build Your List For You

• Why Alex actually cried when starting out in internet marketing.

• The Single sentence that changed Alex from being a broke prospect to a successful marketer.

• The thing you are probably not doing that you MUST do to succeed.

• The dirty secret most marketers don't want you to know and why this is probably the reason you are not making money online.

• An inside look at how a million dollar marketing company runs

• What it actually takes to make it in internet marketing.

• How to spot the BS "guru" fakes that are just in it for YOUR money.

• Why you are currently not getting the results you want and how to change that today.

• What you must do to start succeeding NOW.
This Product Is Vital For All Levels Of Marketers, In Any Niche Selling Any Product
You Will Not Be disappointed in what you get today it could possible change how you think about internet marketing totally.

Get a pen and paper ready,

Let me know what you think...

This was my 1st time talking to Alex so was a little nervous don't laugh at me [Image: redface.gif] hahaha

To Our Success,

Jouvan
07-17-2012, 09:27 PM
WTF!! $1,216,385.00 In 28 Days??
Thank you so much for this, this is just great!
07-28-2012, 10:28 AM
RE:
thanks alot
07-29-2012, 06:47 PM
RE:
Let's see. WSO?
08-12-2012, 10:47 PM
RE:
Thank you your share is greatly appreciated.
40.gif
08-13-2012, 12:34 PM
RE:
Impressive and unique sharing,thank you so much for your great job.
01-13-2013, 05:10 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share
05-26-2013, 06:44 AM
RE:
Thank you your share

11.gif
Free counters!