54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2016, 11:06 AM
[Reported from not using the default BBHF password].INFO is now a pay site...
Like a lot of you (I suspect), I was turned onto [Reported from not using the default BBHF password].info by a friend who told me about it...

I was surprised to see it has gone to a pay service.
It puzzles me.

Who is running that site?
Isn't this going to cause some pretty big concerns that they're basically monetizing copyrighted material they don't have rights to resell?

I'm close to putting my PayPal down, but it feels like it might be a bad idea.

What does anyone know about this?

(I searched and couldn't find anything on this)
02-05-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: [Reported from not using the default BBHF password].INFO is now a pay site...
The site owner has been a member of many Blackhat forums for quite awhile and basically takes content shared and posts them on the site. I believe they hold VIP membership level on many of the sites because you can often find VIP restricted content there as well as many WSOs.

Taking the 'smart' approach the traffic probably proves that the site is ready for monetization which as an entrepreneur I can't say is a bad thing (any other ethical feelings aside).

So, should you pay for it?

Only you can answer that question because everyone will have their own perspective on it one way or another. Personally I wouldn't because I know that if I'm prepared to put in the time I'll find the information on one of the BH sites I belong to. The questions is whether you'll have the membership level access rights and whether you'd rather pay a BH site in stead like BBHF because there really aren't that many useful BH sites operating anymore.

Hope this helps.

Peace.

WW

21.gif