29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-17-2011, 07:48 AM
[WSO] Mike Carraway - Autopilot Kindle Cash
[WSO] Mike Carraway - Autopilot Kindle Cash

[Image: ebooklogo.jpg]

[Image: 340989485.png]

Quote:Now - Make as much HANDS FREE,
NO WORK, Passive Income as You Desire!

This new system COMPLETELY removes the words "work",
"take action", and "spend time" from the passive income equation...

Dear fellow Warrior,

For years, I tried to set up fully automated, passive, income streams. But - for almost every system or tool or technique I tried, I found I had to devote hours and hours of time, or - I had to actually "work it" every day.

In fact, I had almost come to the conclusion that there was NO SUCH THING as a truly "passive income".

I have rental houses (think that's hands free? you're dreamin!)

I have membership sites (constant customer service and updates)

I have recurring payment affiliate programs (eventually - they all quit)

I have Amazon sites (gotta keeep adding content and tweaking)

In short - as much as I have tried over the last 15 years to set up truly HANDS FREE income streams, the truth is that all of them require WORK.

They aren't truly "hands free".

And then I discovered Amazon's Kindle platform...
(wait - there's MORE)

Beginning in 2008, I started posting a few books on Kindle. It took me about an hour to post a new book. But DANG - it took me days to write them - and even more time to format them and get everything perfect.

I made sales - just a few - but I started getting payments!

I didn't post another Kindle book for a year and guess what? I still got PAID every month!

And then it hit me like a piano from the 8th floor -
WHY WAS I DOING THE WORK?

This stuff wasn't hard - it was simple.

In fact, once you put up a Kindle book a couple of times, you could almost do it in your sleep. So why was I spending MY TIME doing it when I could get someone else to do it for me?

Suddenly - I knew how to put my Kindle business on "autopilot"

All I needed was a step-by-step video instruction course that covered every single step of finding the content and then publishing the eBook on Kindle. The course had to explain EVERYTHING for a complete computer newbie. So that's exactly what I did.

And now you can, too! Introducing...

Autopilot Kindle Cash

With this brand new video training course, YOU just hand the video course to your spouse, your assistant, your brother... heck - even hand it to your 10 year old kid!

They'll be posting 10 or even 20 new Kindle books to your account EVERY DAY!

It is simple, step by step, and easy. And YOU will make sales from these books for years to come - TOTALLY HANDS FREE and on Autopilot!

Even if you have NEVER published a single Kindle Book

That's right! Even if you have never even logged in to the Amazon Kindle Publishing system - you can start making money with this course TODAY. No previous experience is required.

So what's in this new "from nothing to CASH" course?

It's a complete 7 part video course that shows YOU - or ANYONE YOU GIVE IT TO - the simple step by step way to find content, turn the content into a Kindle book, and then publish it on Kindle and start making sales.

And then videos 4 thru 7 cover EVERY single step of putting a keyword optimized book on Kindle in such an easy to understand and simple fashion that a 10 year old could do it.

But that's not all!

You may not have a brother or spouse or children to do this for you... So to make SURE you can get this and get going TODAY, I am also including a guide on where to find your new "assitant" and even a complete system for paying them (if you decide to go that route).

You get the Autopilot Kindle Cash Virtual Assistant Manual!

This compact manual contains a host of places to find people to work for you for dirt cheap (as low as $4 an ebook! maybe even less!). You'll have them lined up and setting up your hands free Kindle Cash machine before you know it!

How Much Will I Make?

I make an average of $4/month per Kindle book I have published (some people make a LOT MORE). I have gone back and averaged this over the last 2.5 years. Some months it's a little more than that - and some a little less. But over 2 and a 1/2 years - I have averaged $4/month per book.

Screenshots:

[Image: 51361154.jpg]

[Image: ece7352b.png]

[Image: 919040327.png]

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/998555961/[WSO] Mike Carraway - Autopilot Kindle Cash [7 Videos (MP4) + eBook (PDF)].rar

[Image: 927421981.jpg]

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/fx8rbNc/[WSO] Mike Carraway - Autopilot Kindle Cash [7 Videos (MP4) + eBook (PDF)].rar

[Image: hotfileicon.png]

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/117813333/fd7eb27/WSO_Mike_Carraway_-_Autopilot_Kindle_Cash_7_Videos_(MP4)__eBook_(PDF).rar.html
05-18-2011, 12:26 AM
RE: [WSO] Mike Carraway - Autopilot Kindle Cash
Kindle as in E-Book store wow This is surely promising.
03-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Downloading this now and I do think it will be very useful to me and mine.
03-12-2012, 05:59 PM
This is the ONLY link that WORKS:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/fx8rbNc/

[WSO] Mike Carraway - Autopilot Kindle Cash [7 Videos (MP4) + eBook (PDF)].rar

[b]199.85 MB | Uploaded on 14/05/11 18:17

This is too OLD,check the date! Why are you BUMPING an OLD threads? Just to Spam?
[/b]
Closed

80.gif